Gone missing

( Love yall fr 🐀🐀🐀🐀 also guess whos sick as hell)

He stared at you for a moment before he looked at Bubba and shook his head "No".

Bubba aggressively started to blubber out words at a fast pace making Thomas rub his face as if he was a tired parnet. Bubba hugged you to his chest and you just let this happen.

"Fine Bubba only if you keep an eye on it" Thomas answers.

"Keep an eye on it I'm not a pet??" You questioned.

Thomas gripped your chin an a light manner but pressed down as if silently threatening you "You are now, so help me if you make him mad or any emotion other than happy I'll be glad to put you down"

You blinked multiple times opening your mouth to protest but his glare made the words die in your throat. Oh he was serious...of course he was. This was Thomas Hewitt you were talking about.

Bubba giggled and pulled you against his chest your feet swinging freely as he spun you around. You just let yourself be swung around as he toddles over to his room.

He plops you down as if saying 'Wait here'. You stay there but your head whips from side to side. His room was messy and held multiple dark stains that you can only assume was blood along with drawings hung up and of him and Thomas. Your eyes bounce around the room. You felt as though you were in a childs room rather than Bubbas room.

Bubba plopped down infront of you giggling and showing you his make up.

You grabbed it into your hands and looked up at him "Uh you want me to do your makeup?" You ask innocently.

He nods his head quickly before lowerig his head so you were face to face. Your eyes couldn't help but soften. Oh he wasn't so bad.

"Okay but I'm not that good myself so don't get to upset" you smile awkwardly.

He nods quickly shuffling closer as he leaned in and you could see his sparking eyes behind the mask. You giggled as he rested his hands on your knees.

You hummed and flinched when you noticed blood on his make up brush. You looked down at your hand to see a cut you must have gotten when you smashed the porcelain over Jasons head. OH SHIT YOU LEFT THE GHOSTFACE.

He grabs your hand making a noise of sadness. He looks at you his eyes filling with tears befote he stats crying. You quickly wave your hands.

"Wait no no I'm fine!" You say quickly.

Thomas comes marching in with his Butchers knife when Bubba dragged you to Thomas showing him your cut hand. Thomas eyebrows furrowed wondering what Bubba meant. Bubba sniffled letting out a string of noises as he tried to explain.

Thomas looks at your bleeding hand and sighs. He grabs you by your wrist harshly making you flinch. Bubba yelled at him making Thomas loosen his grip.

"I'll patch her up Bubba" he says softly ruffling Bubbas hair.

Bubba laughs and nods quickly looking at you with those big eyes of his. He places a kiss on your head making you blink. He got attached fairly quickly.

You didn't really have a need to leave well that and you're sure if you tried you'd get your legs chopped off by Thomas faster than you can say 'help'. This along with the fact you were worried for the Ghostface. He could be hurt, maybe even starve to death. Oh god you hope he's okay. He probably knew Billy and Stu and you'd rather not have them loose someone else.

Thomas sat you down on a barn stool making you look around. There was cow carcasses along with live cow that looked well fed and well taken care of actually. Thomas left before coming back with gloved hands and a bottle of hyrdrogen peroxide. You didn't even flinch when he turned your hand and dumped it on there. Once again your parents would use the alcohol kind and dump it on your hand woth no warning as a kid. Peroxide was nothing.