Years later

(Okay idk whats up with wattpad but its not notifying me when yall comment im going to kill something 👹👹🐀🐀 also mentions of gore in this so be warned)

It was now present time. Yeah surpised? That was all basically a backstory. An in depth one if you will. Here is where the real fun begins.

You had finished college and with that your memories had begun to fade. As soon as you had the money you had gone back to Woodsboro. To be said there was nothing left for you back there was an understatement. They had all left. None of them stayed and you quickly understood why.

Tate had shot up the school at your dissapperence. Never caught. The prom thing apparently happened to Carrie just...not at prom and she had killed multiple, dissappeared. Billy and Stu were both caught over a small fuck up but they got out of town soon enough, dissapeared. Hannibal left to be some big time surgeon, dissapeared without a trace. Patrick, clearly he left to be a CEO. He was traceable but unreachable. Tom was nowhere to be fucking found. Tiff...well she wasn't traceable at all. Micheal and Lenz fuck there wasn't anything on them being in Woodsboro at all. Even Brahms, you visited the house only to see it was abandoned to high hell. You went in and no nothing.

So that left you with no choice. You had to move on. It was either that or hope one of them found you but that...wasn't exactly...possible. You had even gone to see Jason, Bubba, and Thomas, but they had moved base your sure. You were alone and away from serial killers.

So you stayed in Virgina, which wasn't exactly your plan. At first you did profiling but...that..you couldn't stick it out. There was one case...you knew it was Danny. You couldn't find it in you to turn him in or profile him. So you quit. You moved to a smaller apartment and had a job as a foresnic pathologist. Not exactly what you envisioned for yourself but you supposed...you wouldn't complain. You shake the bowl and Push comes trotting along.

You softly pet her fur with a smile. She has gotten older with time but she seemed happy living in your small apartment with you. You quickly grab another bowl and shake it as Kira hops up onto the counter to eat his food. Kira kept to hismelf and he was younger than Push. Still they acted like mother and son towards each other which was sweet.

You weren't home as often as you wanted so you got him to keep Push company. You softly scratch underneath his chin as he purred. If you were correct he was a bombay cat. You smiled and kissed the top of his forehead. You then peppered Pushes face with kisses and scratches.

"I'll be back you two dont make too much trouble will ya" you smiled with a wink.

You locked your door twice just to make sure it was locked the first time before unlocking it and locking it one more time to test your speed.

Working as a Forensic Pathologist and Criminal Profiler may have fucked with your head alittle bit. After all your main job was working on autopsy of people that had sudden, suspicious, and unnatural deaths. Trying to find what may have caused the body to die and in what way before sending along the paper work. Hopefully it was a slow day and you only get one body but it was the holidays so that meant more bodies usually which sucked.

You get into your car drinking your coffee before driving off to your workplace. Traffic was bareable as always. You park in your parking spot before getting out.

You sighed as you go into the medical examiners office.

"(Y/n)" someones voice calls making you swerve around and you see your boss holding out some paper work for you "they specifically requested you to do this autsopsy"

Your brows furrowed "Who?" You mutter.

"Jack Crawford" he says making you pause in your movements.

"I...see" you muttered as you opened up the file.