Rodger Cop

Marie smiled as fluffed out her skirt in the mirror

Marie smiled as fluffed out her skirt in the mirror. Today was career day, so she had to look her best for her and her father's presentation. "How do I look Tikki?" She turned to her kwami who floated next to her. "Beautiful!" The girl smiles. "Thank you!"

She took out the roller that was curling her new bangs. After she fluffed them out, she turned to Tikki. "What do you think?" "You suit every hairstyle really well Marie!" Tikki smiled. "Thanks!" Marie tickled under Tikki's chin and the kwami giggled.

Marie does one last check in the mirror before heading downstairs to greet her parents. Good morning!" She says to her family.
"Good morning Marie!" Her parents smile. Lilli and Ari sat at the table eating breakfast, Toto was watching his early morning cartoons, and Nina helped her husband put on his tie.

"Are you ready for career day, papa?" Marie asked.
"As ready as I'll ever be." The man smiles. He wasn't much of a public speaker. He rarely even spoke to customers in the bakery.  That was Nina's job as she was the extroverted one in the relationship. The only time Tom was ever loud was when it came to protecting his children.

Marie linked arms with her father, holding a basket of croissants that they'll be sharing with the class. They exited their home alongside her siblings. "Bye my loves! Have a great day and successful presentation!" Nina said to her family.
~

Tom went to the classroom early to speak with Miss
Miss Bustier as Marie went to speak with her friends. The girl was immediately greeted with a hug from Alya. "I missed you so much while I was sick! You HAVE to tell me everything about your day with Adrien!" Marie giggled. "It was amazing! We went on rides, ate carnival food, played games, and got stuck on the Ferris wheel! It was so much fun!" Alya grinned. "That's awesome! I can't believe you went on a date with Adrien!" Alya gushed.

Marie quickly shushed Alya. "It wasn't a date! We just went as friends..." Alya gave her a look. "You went on the Ferris wheel together! That's like, THE most romantic ride ever!" "Yeah, but it wasn't like that." Alya's put her hands on her hips. "Was the sun setting?" Marie looked away and Alya smirked. "See! Romantic!" "Okay, okay. Still doesn't make it a date!"

"Okay fine, not a date. I'm just glad you had fun and interacted with Adrien like a normal human."
"Honestly, me too." Marie chuckled.

~

"My day begins at 4 a.m. every morning because the bakery opens at 7." Marie stood next to her dad in front of the class. She smiled politely and held the basket of croissants as her father spoke. "You think that the life of a baker is pretty routine, making the same pastries, rolls, cakes... but actually, it's different everyday. One day someone might order a cake in the shape of the Eiffel Tower, and another day you might-"

As he spoke, Adrien was outside attempting to call his father. The boy sighed as he was only able to get his father's voicemail. "You've reached the voicemail of Gabriel Agreste's office. Please leave a message."