Silence fills the room for many long beats, apprehension coating my throat, my heart singing through my ears so loud I fear its actually audible.

"How do I know you won't cheat?" Wren is actually considering it. Holy shit!

"Easy, someone else has to be present for the completion." Hunter and Kenzo eye each other at the mention of that rule and I can tell they're thinking back to their earlier suggestion, which only makes me more nervous. 

"You have yourself a deal, Lori." Wren moves back towards the bed, looking at me with such intensity I feel as though I'm under a microscope. "But if you do this, nothing is off limits, and I mean nothing." His voice is hoarse, akin to sandpaper. 

Licking my lips, I know just how serious he is about that statement, and I know I just made a huge mistake.

"So Principessa, truth or dare?" Kenzo takes far too much pleasure in his words, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"No one ever said anything about starting this now," Nerves weave through my words, clear evidence that I wasn't prepared for what I just walked myself into. 

"Think of it like your ticket to freedom." Wren sides with his friend, without a doubt enjoying me being at their mercy. 

Baring my teeth, I surprise myself by keeping my composure. "Dare," Putting everything on the line, I say the word so quietly I almost worry I'll have to repeat myself. But they heard it, I know they did the second Hunter and Kenzo give each other that sideways glance again, and just like last time, I know what's on their minds. 

"Complete the dare we gave you earlier," 

Instantly, my nostrils flare, and anger bursts from the seams without hesitation. "You can all go fuck yourselves,"

Hunter advances, reaching forward to tug on the rope that still currently binds my arms and legs together. I attempt to shrink away but there's nowhere for me to go, I'm trapped. Staring straight at me, I realize just how complex his bluish-grey eyes are and the heat in them brings butterflies to my stomach. 

"You asked for this, love, and you could always refuse." He's right in both of his statements, I proposed the deal and I could tell them no, but that means I won't gain points, which puts me at a disadvantage. "But I don't think you want that," He leans down so that our conversation becomes more one on one and I pick up on the spicy notes hidden in his respective cologne, only throwing gasoline on the growing fire low in my stomach. "I think as much as you hate us, you want to win this more. And I think deep down, you want to put on a little show for Kenzo and I." His breath caresses my skin, bringing goosebumps to the surface and causing me to squirm. "I think, little fox, that you like the idea of playing with yourself while we watch."

Oh fuck. 

Unease keeps me from responding even as desire finds its way to my pussy, dampening my panties and clouding my judgment. I shouldn't be giving this a second thought, I shouldn't be this turned on by his words, but I am. I am even when I know this is about to get me in trouble. If I do this, there's no going back, we can still hate each other after, but the memory won't go away. They'll always have an edge over me and they'll always know the truth, assuming they don't already. These guys will see me at my most vulnerable and I will have allowed them. 

"I accept the dare," Weighing my options, I go with my gut, no matter how much it scares me. 

"Good choice," Kenzo's words are laced with desire, he tries to hide it, but they're both just as affected. I haven't quite decided what that means for me yet.