chapter 16

Elizabeth POV:

When we finally got home, I was stopped by my brothers and Dad, who all questioned me about my day. I told them I made a new friend named Anna, which made them scream. Dad even did a little dance move while I looked at them like they were crazy.

All in all, I was really happy about my new school. I mean, I'm gonna find every possible way to avoid any rude person who will ruin my school life.

"Eli, dinner!" I heard Mike call out to me.

With a sigh, I walked downstairs to see my family already in their seats. We silently sat down, eating our food and just enjoying every bit of it.

"So, your grandparents told your cousins about you, and they can't wait to meet you, princess," Dad said, while all my brothers groaned.

Giving them a confusing look, I looked back at Dad.

"I don't mind meeting them, Daddy," I said quietly.

He smiled softly before kissing my forehead.

When I was done eating, I stood up with my plates before mumbling a quiet "thank you" to everyone. With that, I walked into the kitchen and dropped my plates before walking out.

"Goodnight, everyone," I said to them.

They mumbled little "good nights" and "love you." With that, I walked into my bedroom, closing the door softly behind me, before lying down on my bed. And with that, I was out like a light.