chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV:

When I got to the end of the stairs, I smiled softly, looking at everyone. My Dad had his hand covering his mouth, while my brothers had proud smiles on their faces. I did a little spin, giggling softly, making my brothers clap their hands happily, while Dad stood there in shock.

"You look so pretty, princess," Dad whispered, coming close to me. Giving him a bright smile, my cheeks turned red from all the attention I was getting.

"Come on, grandma and grandpa are waiting," he said, holding his arms out for me to grab. We walked into the living room to see two couples laughing with themselves. It was a cute sight, to be honest.

Dad stopped walking and cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the two couples. The lady gasped loudly, tears growing in her eyes. She looked at me and then at my Dad, who had a proud smile on his face.

"Mo-" Dad said but was cut off by my grandma running towards me and hugging the hell out of me.

"Omg omg omg, my little star!" my grandma spoke so fastly I was trying to understand her because it felt like she was speaking another language. She kept saying words with me in her arms while the boys tried not to laugh at my state.

Grandpa stood there, his hands on his mouth, while Dad said comforting words to him.

My grandma pulled away from me with a big smile, while I gave her a little smile of my own.

"You look just like your mom, Eli," Grandma said while playing with my hair. She kissed my forehead and then pulled me towards Grandpa, who had his arms opened out for me.

With that, I walked into his arms rested my head on his chest and stayed there. That's all we did, just stayed in each other's arms.

"Can we go eat now? I'm hungry," Ryan groaned out, making everyone laugh softly.

Aw, I love her grandparents 💕

Votes pls❤️❤️❤️💕