chapter 4

Alexander's POV:

Looking around for my son Zack has been stressful. All my boys and men are around the house, thinking about where he could be. You see, I lost my daughter when she was 5, and we have been looking for her for a long time now. I honestly gave up, as did some of my sons, except for Zack and Ryan. However, my other sons moved on, saying their sister was dead. I have 5 sons, which is a lot to handle.

"Dad, we found Zack's tracker," my first son Leo called out to me. We all gathered around him and found the location. It was just 8 hours away from where we stayed. Telling Leo to get more guns and get the cars started, and with that, we all went out.

I can't afford to lose another child.

8 hours later, we gathered at this old house. It was really ugly and looked like some parts were falling off.

"What a dump," my second son Mike said, making his brothers laugh a little. Shaking my head at them, I pointed towards the entrance of the building and gave my men my hand move, making all of them move into position.

We walked into the building, and the smells of rats and weed went everywhere. Some of my men and boys covered their noses because of how horrible it smelled there. We wore our masks and moved.

Then we saw some men dressed in black.

Rolling my eyes, I said, "Can someone tell me where my son is?" All the men stopped talking and looked at us, their eyes wide out of fear. They pulled their guns out, and that's when bullets went everywhere.

"Well, this is what I was not expecting," I mumble to myself before raising my gun at one of the men.