Seven

~Y-You traitor

~Y-You traitor....~

"Darling," I awoke to a soft voice. "Not yet," I whisper, wrapping my arms around her. "Y/N," she said, a bit more sternly. "Good morning," I smiled at her. She smiled back. She brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Now can I go back to bed?" I asked sweetly. "No," she smiled. "You're pure evil!" I groan, turning over, then falling off the bed. "Ow- Shit!" I muttered. "Are you ok?!" She asked, rushing towards me. "I'm fine," I stood up and smiled at her. "Good, now that is what normies call instant karma. That is what we call revenge," she smiled. I tilt my head. She waved her finger around and faint black thorns followed it. "Magic... woah woah woah- why?" I asked. "I'm not that evil," she smirked. "This just proves my point farther though," I cross my arms. "Yeah, alright, fair enough. Now get ready," she motioned towards some of my clothes on the bed. "I picked them up from the dorm," she smiled at me before leaving, saying something about someone she couldn't wait to see again. I ignored it and decided to get dressed.

Morticia's POV

I walked quickly towards the seance room and shut the door behind me. I was one of few people who used it. He was already there waiting for me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you," I whispered. "I missed you even more," he kissed me. I loved Y/N. I loved her a lot, but I would always love him. No matter what. He walked around and tossed me something. A sword. He took one of his own. I smiled and we dueled, ending up with our swords crossed. He smiled while I tried to stay focused, but we ended up laughing and I kissed him, our swords still crossed. Just then the door opened. I turned to see Y/N. "Shit..." I whispered. "M-Morticia....?" Her eyes filled with tears. "Y/N- I- I can explain!" I said quickly. "Y- You traitor..." she muttered running out of the room. "Who was that?" He asked. I showed him my arm. "Ahh, a soulmate," he smiled sadly. "I knew you'd find someone else," "Yes, but it could be over now..." "Go on. I'll be in the afterlife if you need me,". "Are you sure, Mon Cher?" I asked him. "Sure as I've ever been, Cara Mia," he kissed my hand, "I love you Tish," "I love you too," I smiled as he faded away. I ran after her. "Y/N!" I called. "I don't wanna hear it!" She shouted. "Y/N! Listen to me!" "No!" She cried. I caught up with her enough to grab her arm. I turned her around to face me. "Y/N, listen. I love you, and I always will," I started. She glared at me through her tears. "You don't understand what was going on," I said. "Who was that?" She asked in a cold tone. "A-A ghost..." I whispered. "Yeah but who?" She said, clearly upset. "G-Gomez..." his name had been so foreign to my mouth for years. "Your ex-husband?" She asked. I nodded. "Great. So you're having an affair with me and fucking a ghost," she nodded with a fake smile. I shot her a deathly stare. "No! I'm the one who gets to be mad- I'm not the one still kissing and doing god knows what with my dead husband!" She screamed. I knew I was 100% in the wrong here, but I rarely admitted it. "You're right!" I finally screamed out. She looked at me, startled. "I'm- I'm-," I sighed. "I'm sorry!" I shouted out. "You're.... Sorry?" She asked, unsure if I meant it. "I am. Im so sorry!" I told her. She laughed a bit and wiped away her tears. "You mean it?" She asked. "I've never said it to anyone since Gomez died," I told her, putting my hands on her shoulder. "So... you're not going to sleep with a ghost anymore... right?" She asked. I scoffed and pushed her away. She laughed a bit. "Ok really though," she said. "No. I won't," I promised. "And for the record, I never did in the first place," I told her.