You looked away and you stood up. "Excuse me." You said and went out of the cafeteria.

As soon as you went inside the restroom, you looked again on the mirror and felt warm droplets of tears coming out from your eyes.

You hit your forehead and cried. "Why do I feel always hurt? I'm sick of it!" You said to yourself.

You remembered the thing that Yoonhee was holding earlier. "Maybe its a love letter. I remembered I told him that love letters are cute."

"Why Taehyung? Just why the hell did you choose her? Why not me?" You cried again silently and wiped it away.

"Is that the reason why you're not telling me her name? Because she was my friend?" You kept on talking to yourself.

"All this time, it was just Yoonhee." You mumbled and laughed bitterly.

On the other hand, Taehyung was really hurt when he heard you agreed to be Jimins partner.

"Oppa, what am I going to do with this?" Yoonhee tugged on Taehyung as she pointed the envelope she was holding.

"Just keep it first." Taehyung said and sighed.

Yoonhee nodded her head and sat beside Taehyung. He looked around and saw that Mina and Jungkook went to the garden.

But all he was thinking was you.

"Where did (y/n) go?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"I don't know."

"Why did you ask her? Aish!" Taehyung silently said to Jimin. He looked at him and smirked.

"Wae? Is it a crime? Besides, you have Yoonhee as your partner. Right Yoonhee?" Jimin said and turned his head to Yoonhee.

"Yeah, whatever." She rolled her eyes and played with her phone again.

"Oppa! What should I wear on seniors' prom?" Yoonhee asked and Taehyung smiled at her.

"Anything that'll make you gorgeous." He replied and sighed.

You went back again to the cafeteria. Luckily, your eyes weren't that swollen and reddish.

Jimin looked at you and he noticed your aura. He felt curious so he asked you. "Are you okay? Are you sick?"

You looked surprised and shook your head. You smiled a little and sat again.

Taehyung was looking at you but sadly you weren't looking back at him.

"Oppa! Walk me home later!" Yoonhee said and that made your heart broke into million pieces.

Oppa? Why is she calling him like that?

"Arasseo." Taehyung said plainly and sighed.

What?!

"(Y/n)-ah, I'll walk with you later, after class. Okay?" You looked at Jimin who was smiling at you.

You smiled also and nodded your head slowly. You felt a bit happy because Jimin was able to cheer you up a little.

*After class*

Jimin waited for you to come out from your room. You smiled at him and the both of you started walking.

You felt his hand held yours so you looked at him.

"J-Jimin.." you muttered.

"Just hold my hand for a moment." He said and gave you a sweet smile.