The Happy Ending

Fast Forwarding

Fast Forwarding

3/14/23.

Orlando Florida

Dante was in the car with Weslyn, driving on the way to AEW Dark and during the car ride, You Got It by Vedo played on the radio.

It was perfect since this made the moment so sweet. When the light was red, Dante was able to turn his gaze over at Weslyn. He grins so warmly with love, looking at her as if he's telling her with his eyes.

'You know this is about you'

Just by the look he gave her while listening to the song closely, this reached into Weslyn's heart while she got emotional, smiling and tears of joy streaming down her face. It's as if the song is really expressing how he feels for her and will be supportive for her no matter what.

As the light turned green again, Dante kept his attention on the road and proceeded driving. He reached one hand over to get a hold of hers, interlocking his fingers with hers then brought her hand close to lay a sweet kiss on it.

Weslyn smiles with more delight while she felt the warmth surround her heart in comfort. Like a snug hug.

Meanwhile

At AEW Dark, Weslyn walked backstage, hand in hand with Dante.

Weslyn had a interview with Dark Order tonight. Before she goes to make her way, Weslyn turned to him.

"Thank you so much for tagging along, Dante.....Although you didn't have to" She told him with a warm, glowing smile.

"I know I didn't. But I was more than happy to tag along with you" Dante replied.

She looked deeply into his eyes momentarily, adoring the sincerity within his gaze, feeling like his pure soul reached out to hers, giving it a warm embrace.

Weslyn then banters "Daaaaamn, your brother is right. You are fruity" she giggles.

Dante leaned back slightly with his brows raised "Fruity? Who are you calling fruity, girl?" He asked, pretending to be taken back. Then boldly stood up before her, playfully acting like the tough guy and lightly nudges her a few.

Weslyn smiles amusingly and lightly swats his shoulder. "It wasn't me! It was Darius that said that!"

"Yeah but you agreed!" Dante said then added out "you were like 'Daaamn your brother is right, you are fruity! Tee hee hee heeee!'" He playfully impersonates her voice as girlish as he could.