Baby, You Got Me Hooked!

⚠|WARNING! MATURE PART WILL TAKE PLACE IN THIS CHAPTER! DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT PREPARED|⚠

Fast Forwarding--------

Weslyn left AEW with her older sister due to something going on.

(If you want to know what happens, just go to In Love With A Reborn Superstar 3. |-chapter name: Not Again......| and also check out the chapter: The TRUE Result🌡| those two chapters star Weslyn)

And now, at the hotel in her room, after Weslyn discovered that she was going to be an aunt. She felt happy and at the same time, sorry for her sister. She wished nothing but the best when it comes to telling Matt the news. Hoping that her older sister and Matt will work things out easily.

She felt bad for just leaving Tyler there without saying goodbye, she was just more focused and concerned for her sister earlier. The doctor her older sister went too still made Weslyn feel upset. Her nerves were still to a minimum but she was a tad calmer than before.

Soon, she decided to go and take a nice, hot shower, washing herself up and washing her hair. Weslyn wasn't thinking about anybody at the moment, she was giving herself some 'Me time'

That was probably what she needed after her blood boiling from earlier. Weslyn got herself washed up nice and good for a few then turns off the shower and got a towel to dry herself real well. Then she wrapped the towel around her body and walked out the bathroom. She was about to get herself some clothes until she heard a knock at her hotel room door.

For a moment, she thought it was her sister, probably thinking that something went wrong so she went right over to the door and checked the peep hole.

Turns out, it wasn't her sister, Chaylyn. It was Tyler. So, Weslyn cracked open the door, staying behind it.

"Uh.......Hey. Is.....Everything okay?.." He asked

"Yeah. Everything is fine now. I'm sorry I left you stranded at AEW with Matt and Dante...." Weslyn softly replied.

"Is your sister good?" He asked

Weslyn nodded "Yeah.....Well.....She'll be alright....She just needs some rest is all" she didn't tell him that her older sister is pregnant because she felt that it wasn't in her place to tell him so it was best to keep it that way.

"That's good" Tyler replied gently as he stood

Soon Weslyn opens the door to let him in but also hid herself behind the door so no one could see her when passing by in the hall.

Tyler entered in her room and goes over to sit on the bed. Weslyn shuts and locked the door, making sure that it was secure then goes over to sit beside him.