Successfully Impressed

Backstage, Weslyn went as she sat down and waited for a minute or two then spotted Dante walking over, wincing and rubbing his neck. He looked warned out as Weslyn stood up and walked over to him.

"Sooo....You lost" she said smirking softly

Dante's face was all read from the action he's recently done, his chest was heaving some.

"Well hey, I did promised you a good match, didn't I?"

Weslyn nods "You did and you delivered your best out there. You honestly impressed me" she said placing her hands at her hips.

"I'm real pleased to hear that, I always do my best out there. As long as the fans enjoyed, including you, I'm satisfied" Dante replied.

Looking at him, Weslyn could see that he's in good, lean shape. Also, she never really noticed his tattoo at his right forearm either, he's got a nice tattoo as she lightly traced her fingers to it, smiling.

"Nice ink you got there" she said

"Thanks" he replied

Since he was drained from the match, Weslyn went to go grab a bottle of water and brought it over to him.

"Here, you need to keep yourself hydrated" she said.

Dante gladly accepted the water "Thank you" he said, twisting the cap and chug the water down until there was half left at the bottom and took a deep breath.

"My, you were thirsty! I'm glad I was able to give you some"

Dante nods "Oh yeah, I really needed that" then realized what Weslyn needed to do so he reminded her

"Oh, hey! You can go down for that screen test now! I wish you the best. Just go straight to the office!"

Weslyn softly gasped "Right! Thanks! I'll let you know if anything!" She said and jogged her way to where Dante told her to go.

_____________________________________
Sorry if this chapter seemed short.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~