BBQ Invite

During a decently sunny day

Weslyn was invited to her sister, Chaylyn and Matt's barbeque.

It wasn't like she had anything else planned so she gladly came by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weslyn arrived, walking up to the front door, ready for the occasion. She wore a yellow floral shirred waist tie dress with white sneakers and is wearing a light, sweet fragrance of honeysuckle perfume.

She knocked on the door and waited a few.
The door was answered by Weslyn's big sister.

Chaylyn smiles "Hey Wes! Glad you could make it! Come on in" she said all welcoming as she stepped aside.

Weslyn entered inside then the two sister's hugged.

"Now you know for a fact that I wouldn't miss out on this." Weslyn said.

Chaylyn pulled back from the hug "Of course not! You always come running when it comes to free food" she softly laughed

Weslyn nods "Yup. That ain't no lie either" she said confidently

"Well most of everybody is right by the kitchen and back patio. And you'll never guess who's here"

When her sister said that, her curiosity began to rise. "Who?..."

Chaylyn softly smirked then hooked her sisters arm with hers "Come, you'll see"

Weslyn was taken over to the kitchen as a few guys there who are wrestlers.

Of course, one of them is Chaylyn's boyfriend Matt Sydal. He was getting some rack of ribs ready to be grilled.

Matt glanced over seeing that Weslyn is here. He smiled genuinely "Hey Weslyn! You made it" as he went to greet her with a hug.

Weslyn hugged back with a kind smile "Hi Matt."

She pulled back "And yes, I sure did. The traffic was so unbelievable that it almost killed me. But now that I'm here for the barbeque, I think I died and went to heaven" Weslyn joked

Matt chuckled some "Feel free to help yourself to anything and get to know some friends, enjoy now"

Weslyn nods "Alright, thanks"

After a bit of small talk with her sister's boyfriend, Weslyn could also see that Trevor Mann was there aka Ricochet, he was standing by his girlfriend Samantha. He was chatting with Matt's older brother, Mike.

There was also Scott Colton (Colt Cabana) and two indy wrestlers she dont know.

Weslyn said her hello's to them and made her way to get herself a can of sparkling beer.

Chaylyn soon met up with her young sister

"Hey, don't you want to see who's here?"

"Mm. Already have"

Chaylyn shook her head "Oh no, not the guys in the kitchen"

"Then who?"

Chaylyn soon led her young sister into the back patio where everyone else was at. She smiled and asked "Do you recognize one of them?"

Weslyn took a careful gander over seeing some guys and a few girls. Trying to spot if she notice someone she seen before.

Trying to recognize someone was like trying to find Waldo. It took her a moment until she squinted her eyes slightly as she thought she's seen one of them before.

"He looks familiar.....Isn't he that guy you told me about?...." Weslyn asked.

Chaylyn turned her head to her young sister with shocked eyes. "Are you kidding me?? You forgot his name?? Wes, I literally gave you his number and everything"

"Wait, really?..." Weslyn was puzzled then she pulled her phone out to check her contact list. "What was his name again?.."

Chaylyn was in disbelief when her sister completely forgot, she didn't understand. She mentioned to her about this particular guy, she sent her a picture of him and literally gave her his number. She couldn't wrap her head around her sister forgetting who this is.

"Wes......That is professional AEW high flying wrestler, Dante Martin."