The Fair.

Throughout the afternoon

Dante gave Weslyn the tour around Minnesota for as much as he could, he showed her the park he use to go to, he showed her the locations were. the cathedral, the saint paul gangster tour, the zoo and even showed her the mall where the Jingle All The Way movie was filmed at.

The tour may not be so much of a 'wow', wasn't like they're in Hollywood or anything. Though Dante was delighted enough to show her around his home state. Not entirely but as much as he could.

Now Dante was driving them on their way to the county state fair while he kept his eyes on the road. "So how did you enjoy the tour?"

Weslyn was all smiles "It's pretty cool. Especially the mall! It's interesting to know that some scenes were shot there for Jingle All The Way" then she lightly gasped "Oh! Imagine if we actually find a Turbo Man toy over there" she added.

Hearing her mention Turbo Man, Dante beamed while his attention was still on the road "Right? Though their shelves maybe stocked with Booster instead"

Weslyn laughed softly knowing that in the movie, nobody likes Turbo Man's trusty sidekick, Booster. She never understood the reason why, but he's mostly been hated on through the entire movie.

People barely buy the action figure of him and Sin Bad's character telling the furry sidekick 'You know what? Nobody likes you Booster!' then uppercutting him off the parade float. Weslyn felt somewhat bad for the character in the movie but did find it funny when a gang of children went beating up on him.

"Well maybe if I visit here again, we could spend time at Mall Of America. Just seeing how it looked inside the film, I already think that's it's the greatest mall ever in the US. Which is my opinion of course" Weslyn stated

Dante nodded "It's a great mall. My family even celebrated my birthday there once, it was awesome. It's even better when you go there around Christmas season, just by entering that mall, you'll be filled with joy and everyone else around is so jolly"

Weslyn smiled contently when hearing him talk about the mall so dearly and having memories of his birthday there. She always felt so happy and warm inside when hearing someone talk about their good memories, I suppose she was a sucker when hearing these kind of things.

"Sounds beautiful.." She spoke gently with a sweet, friendly smile.

Dante kept his attention on the road, driving carefully and took a left turn. "If you like to put any music, you can. It has Bluetooth so all you got to do is pair."

Weslyn thought it was a nice idea to listen to some music so she got out her phone "Alright. Just hope you're okay with my music choices" as she then began pairing her phone to the Bluetooth was able to connect.

From there, Weslyn went through her playlist and smiled tapping on it, raising the volume to a minimum, playing Yung & Dum by Issues.

Usually it's not very often of her to be listening to this kind of music but this one in particular she likes because it's something she could relate to. Not to mention, wasn't a dull moment to play it.