😊Offer Accepted/No Real Apology.😤

After Matt, Chaylyn and Darius left

Weslyn turned to her friend "Hey.....I know that I can be a huge pain in the butt and drive you crazy......I would like to say thank you.......You really are a hero."

"Your knight in shinning armor?" Dante added

Weslyn paused for a moment then replied to him "Okayy, I wouldn't go there....." She said causing Dante to chuckle a bit.

"Your hero, knight in shinning armor, what's the difference?" He asked her since they were the same to him.

Weslyn gazed carefully at him "Hmmmm Knights don't have super powers. They're a bit too centuries old for my taste" she responds

Dante finds her reply very amusing and was smart about it as well.

"You're something else" he said to her then saw that her ear is missing something which reminds him. "Oh! Hey, I almost forgot" he goes to pull out a gold earring from his pocket and held it out to her. "Here"

Weslyn softly gasps "My earring! Oh god I would've hate to lose it if that was the case. Thank youu!" She said all relieved. She kindly took her earring to start putting it on her ear where it belonged. Then she goes to give Dante a big, embracing hug.

Dante hugged her back "You're welcome"

Weslyn gazed over at him with a heartfelt smile.

"How can I repay you?" She softly asked him.

"Don't have to. This hug is enough for me. One of the best 'Thank you' I ever received" Dante replied

This touched Weslyn's heart as this was so sweet of him to say, it made him absolutely 'Adorkable' in her book. "Aaaww, doll face. That's too cute." She gushed. "But are you sure? There's not anything that you'd like me to do?" She added, wanting to be absolutely sure.

"Well......I guess I would like you to head out to the movies with me next time? If you want?"

Hearing the offer, she smiles "Done" Weslyn accepted and then soon, the two of them parted ways.

Meanwhile, when Weslyn was outside, waiting for her uber to come, out of nowhere, Tyler appeared and began to approach her.

'Wait a minute....What is he doing here?' She thought and sighs softly, not paying him any mind.

Tyler was chewing gum and stood gazing at her then spoke "Hey"

Weslyn didn't say nothing and just ignored him while Tyler stood staring at her some and spoke again. "I wanna talk for a second..."

'Well that's the first!!!' She thought in her head as she soon turned her attention to him.

"Ohh so now you're the one who wants to talk?........" Weslyn folded her arms and stood there all ears. "What about?...."

Tyler looked around to be sure that they were alone so that he can speak to her privately and when the coast was clear, he focused on her.

"I wanna apologize about the other time......For pushing you. I know it's late but just figured I want you to know that......"

"Aaand about beating up Dante?........" Weslyn asked and waited for his answer.

Tyler didn't say nothing for the moment and darted his eyes away for a bit.

"Are you serious?........No apology for Dante?.......Unbelievable, Tyler..........If you have no remorse for what you've done then......That apology to me is useless!" Weslyn spoke out, shaking her head in disbelief and began walking away.

She felt him took a hold of her wrist as Weslyn found herself being turned around, seeing Tyler again.

"Hold up..."

Weslyn then snatched her hand away and snapped "What do you want from me Tyler?!!"

"I wanted to see you again........I need you....." He replied.

Weslyn was a bit baffled by his words, hearing that he needed her, it wasn't really a 'comforting' sort of need either. Though as much as she really wanted to be with him for the night, yearning for his touch, his body and his kisses. She this time fought against it which was the first, completely resisting the urge.

"Well I don't need you!! So just go fuck yourself for a change!!" Weslyn spoke spitefully while glaring at him.

When her uber finally came, Weslyn got in without looking at the window, avoiding to look at Tyler. Since he had no apology for Dante, he is still punished in her book. So the uber took off to drive her back to the hotel for the night.