AEW Rampage⚡

AEW Rampage 10/21/22

Jacksonville FL.

Weslyn was back in her home state but a different city, so she actually drove her way to get there by her own car. Though she knew Dante isn't attending rampage, though Tyler is. But on the other hand, Weslyn had to attend since she got a legit interview with Ari Daivari tonight.

So Weslyn went and made her way to a spot where the camera guy waited. As she got there, Ari Daivari was standing at his spot, waiting. Weslyn goes to get a microphone and went to stand by Ari. The camera guy soon began to shoot.

Weslyn faces the camera like a professional, holding the microphone by her mouth "This is Weslyn Garcia and tonight on rampage I am standing here along with Ari Daivari" she began then turned to him.

"So Ari, how do you picture yourself for your up coming match against Hook? What are your intentions?" She asked then held the mic up to him.

"Well, you see Ms Garcia......It's gonna go a little something like this. Tonight I will attempt to give this punk one more chance to hand me his FTW title.....ONE more chance.....Since he tore up the envelope the last time, I will head out there and offer this kid $50,000 in person......If he however denies my offer. As I said before....I will personally take the FTW Championship myself and that's a PROMISE...." He explained and gazed at the camera with serious eyes for a second then left.

The camera guy stopped rolling as Weslyn puts down the microphone and went to go someplace backstage to go have herself be seated and got out her phone.

She at first was going to dm Tyler but thought against it since he was probably getting himself ready for tonight. So instead, Weslyn went to call her older sister.

It was ringing at the other end of her phone for a few, waiting patiently some while softly humming to herself until she heard her sister.

"Hey Wes!" Chaylyn answered

"Hey girl!! Just figured I call to check up and see how thing's are going?"

"Besides being bored out of my mind? I'm doing alright I suppose. Sucks that I have to miss out on wrestling in any matches but hey, it is what it is"

"Yeah....Oh! I never asked but how did Matt took the news?"

"Thankfully he took it very well, he was mind blown at first but Matt is happy that he's going to be a father"

"Aaawe well that's good. I'm very glad, you got yourself a really good man. I told you that he wouldn't be mad, didn't I?" Weslyn asked while having a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, you did. How are you enjoying AEW?"

"It's pretty cool, I just recently finished an interview with Ari Daivari. Can't wait to see how the rest of the night goes"