Being Held Up

Weslyn was in the bathroom, taking a moment to freshen up and fixed up on herself a bit, putting some lip balm

   Weslyn was in the bathroom, taking a moment to freshen up and fixed up on herself a bit, putting some lip balm. While doing so, she was having mixed thoughts about her friend Dante. I wouldn't say negative thoughts, it's more confusion than anything. I know far back in the beginning, she wasn't sure she's into the sweet guys and that sweet was possibly not her type. Though it was possible that her perspective of sweet guys has changed. Weslyn puts away her lip balm and looked at herself in the mirror for a few while thinking to herself

'Am I falling for him?..........But I can't be......We're just friends.........We hung out as friends.....It's not like We don't have anything serious between us........Even though I'm aware he has a thing for me, that's obvious. Who knows, maybe the feeling I'm having is just a phase....Right? It's normal to have for a boy-girl friendship........The thing is, I love Tyler and I'm pretty sure he loves me too but doesn't want to admit that. But also, I'm punishing him by keeping my distance from him and hanging out with Dante....Just to see how long he'll last without me.......Hopefully then on, Tyler will start apologizing to Dante'

After being in her thoughts, Weslyn eventually left the restroom and attempted to make her way back but someone big and tall stood in her way which stopped her right in her tracks. She gazed at him seeing that it was Cezar Bononi and stood right beside him is Peter Avalon.

Cezar smirked down at her then spoke in his accent "Good evening young lady.....Mind if we borrow you for just a second?"

Weslyn looks at them weirdly, feeling that it's odd that they wanted to borrow her. Whatever that means. The whole vibe was just..Weird.

"Uhhh.......Actually I do mind......Now if you guys excuse me..." Weslyn replied and tried getting through but both Cezar Bononi and Peter Avalon didn't let her through.

"Oh but it's just for a second!" Peter spoke then smirked "Please, allow this gentleman to have a moment of your time. Allow US to have a moment of your time" He added

'Ughh! Come on!! Fuck off already!!'
She thought to herself, annoyed that they were in her way.

Weslyn forced a fake smile and spoke looking at these bafoons. "How about YOU take a moment of your own time to move out the god damn way and let me through please? Thank you.." She said sarcastically, once more trying to get through but Cezar stepped in her way.

"I'm afraid I cannot let you do that....." Said Bononi as Peter Avalon smirked some more. When nobody was around, that's when Cezar goes to grab her, Weslyn struggled to break free and was going call out to somebody. But Bononi kept her in his strong grip and placing a hand over her mouth so that she doesn't scream for help. He runs with Peter, without being caught and that's when they arrived at this room. One of Weslyn's gold earring came off during the process.

Entering inside, Cezar sat Weslyn down on the chair with force, holding her down while Peter goes to tie her hands together from behind the chair and tied her feet. Once tied to the chair, Peter Avalon goes to place duck tape over her mouth then stepped back.

Cezar stood by the door "You probably haven't considered the thought. But I'm locking you in here in case if you do decide to stop me. Your sister completely sabotaged my match last year. So now? I will seize my moment and win. Your sister will join you in a bit.....Tataa" he said before he and Avalon both left the room, locking the door.

(If you guys want to know what happened at Chaylyn's pov along with Darius, Dante and Matt. Go to "In Love With A Reborn Superstar 3." | Chapter name: Revenge | 😅)

------------------------------------------------------------------

*Go to the next page for the aftermath.*