Top Flight Takes On Nese & Daivari!

Weslyn went to be seated by a monitor to  tune in and watch tonight's tag match of Darius and Dante vs Ari Daivari and Tony Nese

In the match

It kicks off with Darius and Ari Daivari.
The two began a quick little shoving contest, Ari would slightly rebound against the rope from the shove he received then locked up with Darius for a second then applies the side headlock on his opponent.

Darius soon irish whipped Ari Daivari across the ring, Darius ducks then drop kicked his opponent.

Darius went back on his feet, pumped up and can tell that this felt good to be on a roll so far. Fans were cheering.

Daivari was in the corner as Darius ran over, instead of charging into him, he jumped over the ropes, landing on the ropes as Dante tagged himself in.

Dante jumped over the ropes and into the ring with style and so smoothly. He clotheslined Ari at the corner, then tagged his brother back in as Darius went applying the snap vertical suplex on Daivari. Once again, Dante was tagged in as he went and did the slingshot senton, landing it on Ari Daivari. Dante got right back on his feet. He would go get into position and landed the standing moonsault, followed by a pin but Daivari kicked out on 2.

Dante eventually got up, grabbing his opponent by the foot then reached out tagging his brother in as Darius enters and they both rolled Ari back for him to get up on his feet then they both punched him in the gut.

So far Top Flight were in the lead of the match, that's until Ari Daivari backed Darius into the ropes, causing the ref to split them apart for a break. Daivari kept the ref distracted while Tony Nese came in grabbing Darius and goes to apply the running bulldog on him across the top strand of the rope.

From there, Tony Nese was tagged in as he leaped over and did a springboard moonsault on his opponent, followed by a pin by got a 2 count. Getting back up, Tony kicked the back of his opponent. Darius soon did a few hits to Nese's body but then Tony shoves him. Darius rebounds from the ropes, doing a sunset flip but Tony counters it with a spinning back kick.

Tony went straight for the pin but Darius kicked out at 2. It was visible that Nese was getting aggravated but he soon went over, taunting Dante.

Dante really was going to confront him but the ref stops him from doing so since he wasn't tagged in and all.

Tony would go slam Darius's head on the turnbuckle then tagged Ari Daivari in.

After Darius got beaten up by Nese and Daivari.

Dante was finally tagged in as he immediately leaped over the ropes and strikes Tony Nese with the forearm repeatedly and Nese reversed the irish whip from Dante. Tony charged at him but Dante swiftly side steps his opponent into the turnbuckle and as always, very smooth with it. From there, he dives over Nese and planted the apron enzuguiri. Dante then hopped onto the top ropes and landed on his opponent by a flying crossbody. Going straight for the pin, Ari Daivari broke it up, leaving Dante with a 2 count.

The match went on back and forth for a while and as usual, it was pretty damn entertaining. This match kept Weslyn on edge while she was rooting for Darius and Dante in her mind. From there, at the end of the match, Top Flight won leaving Weslyn very pleased.