The Encounter

10/7/22AEW Battle Of The Belts IV

10/7/22
AEW Battle Of The Belts IV

Weslyn attended cause she was offered to strike an interview with Jade Cargill before her match she had has tonight with Willow Nightingale.

Fortunate for her it made up for the interview that failed the other time. As intimidating as Jade seem, it was quite interesting to hear her bold words on what she'll do tonight to her opponent. Then when the interview was done and over with, Weslyn went straight to the catering area to grab herself a coffee since it was much needed for tonight.

She also treated herself for a little cookie to satisfy her sweet tooth. The cater food was good though it's not exactly a 5 star either.

While Weslyn was having her break, she pulled out her phone, browsing around social media, posting a couple of photo dumps to her Instagram and giving a few likes to other people's post.

As some time went by, Weslyn went to go walk around for a bit until she spotted Tyler from a distance, being interviewed by Lexy Nair. Weslyn would hide and peak over from behind one of the boxes. The interview didn't even last long either as Tyler just held up an envelope and ripped it right in front of her then walked off without a care.

Shortly, Weslyn came out of hiding and goes right over to Lexy.

"Hey, what happened?.." She asked

"I don't know......He just tore up the envelope he received from the Trustbusters and left....." Lexy replied as she couldn't really comprehend on what just happened.

Weslyn bent down to take a close look at the ripped envelope. Whatever was in it doesn't really matter now. As she stood back up, Weslyn asked

"Which way did he go?"

Lexy would point at the direction where Tyler went to as Weslyn thanked her then made her way to go follow and see where he goes. She kept her distance as she seen Tyler turn to the left which led to a hallway.

Weslyn remained discreet and peaked to watch  where he's headed. After a couple of more steps, Tyler stopped to open a door thats at the right side and went in.

She debated to herself whether or not if she should wait or go in the room.

Soon, Tyler came out to head back as Weslyn had to quickly hide so that he doesn't see her. When Tyler pass by, the coast was clear and Weslyn went towards the door where Tyler came out from. Entering in, there wasn't really much in the room. Just a couch and only one AEW poster inside a frame hung up on the wall.
Not to mention, the backpack Tyler left right at the side of the couch.

'Could he be carrying his FTW title in there?...'

Weslyn wondered to herself and couldn't help but allow her curiosity get the best of her. She lightly bit her bottom lip, knowing full well that she shouldn't be snooping in other people's stuff, though this was killing her not to. The urge to be nosey was strong.