"Inside." He said, both to his Creator and to Duvall.

"Good. God knows how much attention he'll attract from everyone in this Kingdom. Duvall is just too perfect for these lowly humans." The Creator said, shaking his head as he walked inside their house, bringing a chuckle to Norman.

The Scientist arrives right after, surprised to see Alcina with her three daughters.

"You came back quick. I thought you would spend more time in the Castle." He said.

"We're just a bit excited, Creator. It's been so long since we've held a ball. It might not be in the Castle Dimitrescu, but it can suffice."

"I can't stop thinking of the men-" Daniela said, only to abruptly stop, seeing the Scientist's stare.

"The men, we'll be able to meet and totally not kill." She continues, silently giggling with her sisters.

"Whatever, do what you want." The Scientist says, sitting down on the sofa.

"Really!? You're letting us!?" Cassandra said, beaming with happiness.

"I am. Not sure about your mother, though." Y/N smiled, giving Alcina a look that told her to keep her daughters in line.

Y/N laughs, seeing the pout on the three sisters. He walks up to Alcina.

"Where's Hidalgo? He's supposed to report to me."

"Forgive me, Creator. But Hidalgo requested he is to be left in the lower district. I'm sure he won't take long." Alcina says, looking at the new dresses she had a servant Ganado order for tonight's occasion.

Right on cue, Hidalgo arrives with a bright smile on his face. Y/N beckons him to follow the Scientist as he opens the door to his room.

Y/N sits down, and so does Hidalgo, "How is it going in our new foothold near Re-Estize."

"Wonderful, Creator. The walls are already fortified, leaving almost nothing to be desired."

"The buildings are now turned into warehouses for the wood and building supplies." Hidalgo reported happily.

"And if someone visits?" Raziel added, sure that Hidalgo already knew what he meant.

"Through Elena's memories, we have created an identical copy of the man, Lucus. It also seems that because of the hurried fleeing from his domain, all official documents that state ownership of the land were left there." Hidalgo reported. He breathes in, knowing his Creator is looking for more.

"Its protection is ensured with Alex and Albert there ready to defend with Birkin."

"And what about the ride from there to Re-Estize itself?" Y/N asks.

"We already have a contract with one of the most famous carriage rentals out there, giving us more access in and out of the Kingdom."

"And he'll be there." Hidalgo said, dropping the remaining invitations on the table with a smirk.

"Splendid work, Hidalgo." He praises. Hidalgo stands up and bows before thanking his Creator.

"Now, what was your business in the lower district?" He asked, genuinely curious.

Y/N knows how Viruses look at humans as a lesser species. Nobility is already the low of the low, so why would Hidalgo go to the peasants?

"I have an idea, Creator." Hidalgo said, a glistening smile on his face.