Return of the ender household!

Start from the beginning

'Sounds like I plan! Here my address *insert address* it's a little bit further from I hold house but a big improvement. Also we have some spare bedrooms so you can stay with us! Unless you feel that might be a bit much. I suggest you ask your roommates what they think.'

I saw she texted saying she won't be here until
Tomorrow and saying they could stay for a little while If it's really okay.

I smiled

'Well it's a good thing that I say who can and cannot say. So yes it's really okay if you stay with us.'

She texted back saying okay, and said she was going to tell her roommates so they can head off. She said bye and saying see you tomorrow. I texted back

'Yeah, see you tomorrow, bye, and have a safe trip!'

Then I switched off my phone. And mentally prepared to tell everyone about our incoming guests.

I went to living room with doe. I stood in the middle of room and yelled

"HOUSE MEETING!"

Dabi and Mammon were already in the living room. Beel came out of the kitchen with food. I heard multiple pairs of footsteps coming down the stairs. Once the room was full I only noticed three people were not in the room, levi, L, and Belphie.

"Beel please go get your twin, mitsuri would you mind asking L to come down, asmo can you get Levi for me."

Beel went to go get Belphie, mitsuri went to go get L and asmo skipped happily to get Levi.

A couple minutes later they were all down

"This better be worth waking me up, or else somebody is having a nightmare, tonight."

Belphie threatened and I smiled out of fear

"I'm sure whatever lexa called us all down for is important."

L reassured him

"So what did you call us all down for?"

Lucifer asked

"So tomorrow a friend of mine is coming-"

Before I could continued mitsuri interrupted gasping and excitedly asked

"Is it ender and her roommmates!?"

"Yes it's ender and her roommates."

Rengoku, hawks, mitsuri, and nagito celebrated very excited

L held a blank stare with an almost invisible smile

Dabi, Zack, and doe looked less than pleased.

The seven brothers were curious on who this ender was and who her roommates were

"And Ender has gotten some new roommates like us since the last time we saw her. Though she got lucky and only got a few, and she didn't get them all at once."

I said kinda salty, I mean I'm happy ender got an easier load of characters. But still.

"Why do I feel like it was directed at the seven of us?"

Levi asked

"Not the point anyway, I shall do a brief rundown of her roommates and her new ones as well. There's sanemi he's from where mitsuri and rengoku are. He's has a really bad temper on him so unless your rengoku and mitsuri I wouldn't suggest talking to him. Then there villager and-"

I was interrupted by mammon chuckling and then bursting out laughing

"What kind of name is villager?!"