Small, skinny, barely an adult he seemed, most of his actions so far we very unpolished. She watched as he put a camera in front of her but not recording yet. He pulled out a laptop and connected wires to the camera. She watched as he set up his plan.

"You're young, aren't you? Is this you're first time? You mustn't be that strong if you cant carry a body by yourself into a car" she said as she watched him get up and take a big rusted wrench on the table.

"But now that you've got me where you want you can finally shut me up, right?"

The man said nothing but she knew she was right.

"Goodnight" the man said as he swung the wrench to her head. In an instant she was made unconscious. Her head fell down just like the blood that dripped from her forehead unto her shirt

*

"What's her address Garcia?" Emily asked her agent. "I'll go and check if anything happened" she said.

"I'll go too" Reid said as she stood up as well. "I have a key"

Prentiss knew that Reid and Roy had a small bond of friendship because of their brains but didn't know they were that close that she had given him a key.

"Great, all of you, try and find something, well be in touch" Emily said as she walked away followed by Reid. As they made their way to the parking lot and got in the car Emily was curious.

"She gave you a key?" she asked him as she drove away towards the address.

"Actually she didn't give me a physical key, but she told me; the door can be opened with the mind, and you sir can definitely find the key."

"Huh, I didn't know you guys were that close" Emily said

"Well this might seem extreme but I think she's my soulmate, even though I don't really believe in them"

Prentiss was shocked for a second, never had she thought that Reid would be interested in Roy just like she was.

"Im sorry?" She said again as she asked again making sure she heard him correctly

"Soulmates are made to be together; they understand each other with ease. I want her to be by my side and stay my friend forever" He explained.

The word friend echoed through her hears

"Friends? I thought soulmates were about lovers?" She asked  to make sure. The question was simple and did not imply anything from her part.

"Well, the major belief is about love yes, but soulmates aren't always about having a sexual relationship with the other. They can be just friends" he explained simply.

"Oh, I see"

"But I know what you were thinking" He continued as Prentiss became nervous for a second. "You wouldn't have allowed a relationship like that inside the team"  

"That's right" was the only thing Emily could say.

As they arrived in the front of the building they entered towards the lobby, As expected the building was big and they had a creeping suspicion that she lived at the very top of it.

"Hi were looking for Miss. Roy, could you tell us which room she's in?" Reid asked the receptionist. The woman seemed to recognise the name.

"I'm sorry we were specified to not disclose that information for Miss. Roy " The young women said.

"Great so she does live here" Emily said as walked towards the elevator and Reid followed.

"Wait! I'll have to call security" the woman said as she watched them leave. But before she picked of the phone, both flashed their FBI badges and climbed into the elevator.