Chapter 17. Bad Day

Start from the beginning

"Don't disappoint me guys I need you to find out who the fuck is fucking with us and end every single one of them!" Caleb yelled walking out of the room.

                                Back home
Aria tripped and fell down on the floor. Aaron ran towards her. "Are you okay princess?" Aria looked up at Aaron not liking because he called her by the name only Caleb was allowed to call her.

"O-only C-Caleb c-calls m-me t-that." She told him completely ignoring the fact that she just fell down.

"Noted I won't call you that anymore Aria." He said smiling. Aria got up walking to the living room couch to watch cartoons.

"Aaron can you come watch cartoons with me please?" Aaron came into the living room sitting on the couch with her.

They watched three different cartoons Aria fell asleep on Aaron's lap after the second half of the movie. Aaron fell asleep soon after while rubbing her head.

                            Back to Caleb
Caleb drove home angry and disappointed with his team but he knew it was bound to happen he was just going to have to be extra careful and alert at all times until they figure out where they are and who their working with.

He drove home fast needing to see and hold Aria missing her voice and touch. She was the only one who could calm him down when he was angry.

He had really bad anger issues Aaron knows how angry he could get and how hard it is to get him to calm down. But when he sees Aria all the anger just evaporates like it was never there.

He walked into the house looking for Aria she wasn't in there bedroom or her playroom. So he went to the living room. When he seen Aaron holding her while she was sleeping it made his blood boil in rage.

He wanted to rip Aaron's hands off for touching her. Caleb was very possessive about Aria and right now was not the day or time to make him angry.

"Aaron!" He yelled waking him and Aria up right away. Aaron got up as soon as he seen Caleb's angry facial expression. Aria whimpered from being woken up so suddenly.

Caleb pulled Aria close to him staring daggers at Aaron. "Chill man she fell asleep on me first I didn't even realize I fell asleep." He tried to explain. If looks could kill Aaron would be dead by now.

Aria looked up at Caleb realizing he was angry. "I-I'm s-sorry d-daddy." She apologized for sleeping on Aaron's lap.

She remember when she was sleeping and heard him say she was only allowed to sleep with him and no one else making her feel guilty.

Caleb walked away before he said something he would regret. Today was just not his day. Aria ran after him following him into there bedroom.

"D-Daddy." She whispered trying to get his attention. "Leave me alone Aria I need a moment." He told her sitting on the edge of the bed.

Aria observed him he seemed tense she wanted to help him feel better. She walked towards the bed crawling behind him. Resting her hands on his shoulders she snuggled her face into his neck smelling his cologne.

She began to kiss his neck while her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. "What are you doing?" He groaned as she sucked and licked his neck.

"R-relax d-daddy." She whispered into his ear. When she finished unbuttoning his shirt she pulled it off of him slowly.

Sliding her fingers down his throat to his chest all the way down to his hard abs to the V line leading to his shaft that was growing in his pants. She continues sucking, nibbling and licking his neck as her fingers explored his chest and abs.