"Jungkook, you fell in love truely and deeply. But it's no need to sacrifice your true love for me.

Jungkook can't take it anymore..' he feeling so guilty..and his heart is bleeding with pain a lot..' he quickly hugged taehyung and burst into big fat tears..'

"I-I'm sorry tae... I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you..I'm really sorry..' he's choking so badly and his words are sticked in his throat which it's not coming out probably.

Taehyung is caressing is back so soothingly to comfort him.he feeling so sad to see Jungkook like this. Because Taehyung has never seen Jungkook cry. In all these years, he did'nt even cry.

"Kookie...please don't cry.. I told you before You didn't do anything wrong.

This is my sin jungkook  which I forced you to love me against your will. That's why I couldn't find someone who loved me more than himself. and that's hobi "MY PRECIOUS ANGEL" i lost him because of my stupidity.

please tae.. don't blame yourself and it's not at all your fault. fate played with us. jungkook said with teary eyes. Which he hugged him more tighter than before.

"no jungkook it's my fault i played with "three" lives unknowingly. I can clearly say that..'

Taehyung slowly pulled away from hug and cupped jungkook cheeks and wiped his tears so gently..'

You didn't commit anything wrong and sin..' you just understand me and you agreed my love for not hurting me..'

Taehyung lowered his head down a small tears beads fell down from his eyes..' "w-when you are having such a hard time with me can't you tell me, jungkook..? At least I understand you right..' we can be remain as friends..

Taehyung sadly chuckles with lot of pain.. "If I had understood you then, we would not have come to this situation"

" I will wait for my hobi..' jungkook.. taehyung said with firm tone..'
"in all these years he waited for me..' now can't I wait for him..? I will wait for him till my last breath..' he said with teary eyes.

Jungkook looked at him with lot of hurtful eyes.

Jungkook cupped his face and wiped his tears.. taehyung can't hide his pain anymore he too held his face and caressing his cheeks both are looking at eachother with painful eyes. now boh are leaning closer and attached their foreheads and crying silently..

"i thought this handsome and kind bunny is mine" but see how our fates changed differently.. taehyung said with hurt which it's laced in his voice.

that sunshine took my heart.. and beautiful tiny guy stole your heart too..but dont worry they will keep our heart so safely.. taehyung said with little chuckle. jungkook also smiled at him but he was little hurt when he saw taehyung condition.

now both are looking at eachother with lot of pain. Taehyung hugged him tightly and stayed like that for while..' he remembered all things which he happily spent with jungkook in past days. After all, they were lovers before it was a little difficult for him to forget that easily.

all memories hit him back so badly..the way they're spent so happily the way he taking care of him everything was beautiful memories to taehyung. anyone get jealous of jungkook because his caring and love is in another level which anyone can easily fall in love with him. it's really hard to forgot about this man but, he can't ruin his happiness. he want to keep full stop for this relationship, and finally he did it.

jungkook pulled away from hug and cupped his cheeks and placed soft kiss on his forhead. taehyung closed his eyes when he felt his soft lips on him for "last and final"