23

YOU'RE AUTHOR IS BACK AGAIN..

I TOOK SMALL BREAK FROM WRITING. BECAUSE FEW DAYS BACK I COMPLETED MY ANOTHER BOOK. THAT'S WHY I DID'NT UPDATE IN TIME..SO SORRY FOR THAT SO FROM TODAY ONWARDS I WILL UPADTE QUICKLY SO DONT WORRY ABOUT IT..

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES 😔
OK NOW BACK TO STORY

ENOY!!!✨

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

It's been already one week which taehyung went to Australia..'
In this one week everything changed a lot..jungkook jimin and hobi are hangout frequently they were enjoying a lot..' they went to karaoke., cafés., arcade and mostly long drives..' jungkook loved these two beautiful persons company a lot..'
he was taking care of them and taking only to safe places.,which they're like most.
And the both boys are loving jungkook a lot..' he's quite gentle man..' and treating them in a nice way.

But jungkook feelings are different now. he can't explain about his new feelings which he was showing affection towards beautiful angelic boy jimin.

he was still confused about his own feelings.

jungkook and hobi became so close friends. jungkook told his secrets to hobi.. as well hobi also told everything to him. But he didn't tell deeply..'
While looking at jungkook and hobi bonding jimin felt so happy..' he liked a lot. The way jungkook treating hobi was so good and it's making him happy.
Finally one day jungkook took hobi and jimin to his mansion..' and introduce to his lovely mom..'
At first She shocked when he saw jimin's beauty..' when he heard about jimin from jungkook..' she thought he was normal boy..' but no.. her assumption was all went wrong. he was ethereal and his beauty was outrageous..' she can't explain in her words..' because his beauty was really killed her..'

Jimin quickly mingled to jungkook's mom.. she was really cool and the way he taking care of him is simply superb..' jungkook was really happy when jimin so closed to his mom..' and she completely forget about his own son..' which he was looking at her jealousy..' but in cute way.
His mom sometimes teaches him some baking classes. Jimin knew some recipes but his mom was excellent in cooking..' so he learning some other recipes from her.'

Hobi also became close to his mom as well..' she liked his sunshine smile a lot..' the way he laughs and giggles making mansion so pleasant. His Mother Nature was really liked a lot to hobi..'

Surprisingly sometimes jungkook mom called to jimin and they're talk for few minutes..'
One Jungkook was casually watching tv in living room. Then he heard some giggles from his mom..' he thought someone else..' but when he heard jimin's name, his eyes were pop out..' he really felt so happy..'
But he didn't interfere in their conversation. He thought let them talk how much they're want. He really liked a lot their bonding..'

And finally these beautiful boys became close members to Jungkook's mom..'

Taehyung haven't talk with jungkook properly when he reached to Australia because he was so busy with his cousin shopping. He used text him at night times before he was going to bed. He was really exhausted a lot after doing shopping. So he was barely talking with him.
Jungkook also not disturbing him. He was texting him when taehyung was free.
.
.
.
.
It's another normal day jungkook called Jimin and hobi he said to them to get ready now these three members are going for dinner and later they'll go somewhere.

Now jimin was taking shower in his room while humming beautiful song.
Namjoon came into Jimin's room to take something from his brother. He was about to call him but he heard shower sound so he didn't call him.
He was about to leave his room something caught to his eyes.
He went near to the table and took jimin's "sketch book"
He was flipping the papers but his face expressions became frown and shocked.
His sketch book was full of jungkook's sketches. He didn't understand why jimin drew jungkook pictures.
Questions are raising in his mind. He felt little nervous about his little brother.
He was keep thinking about this..' then he heard bathroom door click sound which jimin done his shower. So he kept his sketch book aside and act like a normal person.
Jimin came out from bathroom while drying his hair with towel.
When he came out his suddenly jolted up when he saw his brother standing near his study table.