26

Namjoon came to his mansion angrily with bit of guilt.
truth will always give pain right..' right now namjoon was facing this pain and hurting badly.
whatever jungkook said was truth.' He can't bare the truth..'

Flashback...

Tae what happened did you propose kookie..? Namjoon and Jin asked him excitedly..' but latter suddenly burst out in loud sobs..' both of them didn't understand why he was crying..'

T-Tae what happened dear..? Why are you crying Jin asked him with tensed voice..'

"H-he rejected me hyung.. taehyung sobs became more louder than before..'

Both namjoon and Jin eyes widened..' they're didn't expect jungkook will reject him..' they're thought he definitely say yes to him but no..' he rejected me..'

H-he said I'm not his type..' and he didn't have any feelings on me..' what should I do now..? I can't leave without him hyung..' it's really hurting..'I can't tolerate his ignorance I really love him hyung.

B-baby calm down nothing will be happen..' let him give some time to think..' may be he can change his mind..' Jin said with hesitation..

N-no hyung he said to me directly he was treating me only as best friend nothing more than that.

Taehyung hugged Jin so tightly and crying in his embrace..'
both namjoon and Jin can't see him while he was crying so hardly..'
then namjoon and Jin leave taehyung alone some time..' at first jin said he didn't want to leave him,but taehyung said he want to spent some time alone..' so namjoon and Jin left tae place..'

After few days everything went normal..' but taehyung was bit gloomy and sad..' jungkook was trying to say to him but the latter was getting hurting by jungkook words..'

Then one day namjoon said to jungkook he wants to talk about taehyung..' jungkook also gladly accepts to meet namjoon..' he knew what namjoon was trying to say to him..'

"Jungkook why can't you accepts his love..? He was really good person and that too he was your best buddy..? What's wrong with it..?

"Exactly he's my best buddy..' I didn't saw him more than friend hyung..I saw him upto friend that's it..' i didn't have any feelings on him..' I already had spoke with him..' why are you forcing me..?
Im not forcing you kookie..' I'm telling just once think about him..' he was really loving you so truly..' just give him one chance.' He's perfectly matches to you.

Jungkook didn't said anything he drifted into deep thoughts..'
namjoon tapped his shoulder and left him alone and went from that place.

And later jungkook said yes to taehyung..' but he didn't accept him wholeheartedly.

Don't force the people for..love 💔

Namjoon remember all those moments which it's happened few years back..' now he's regretting to talk with jungkook at that time..'
.
.
.
Mom where is jimin..? Namjoon asked her with calm voice..'
few hours back he came back home from jungkook mansion..'
namjoon clenched his fists when he heard jungkook name..'
"So that's why I got jimin's fragrance from him."