32

Sorry in advance for grammar mistakes
____________________________________

H-Hyung....

Jungkook eyes widened when he saw Jin with teary eyes..'

Jin was shocked when he saw jungkook true feelings on jimin..'
he thought he did a big mistake in his life..' his lovely brother was hurting a lot due to their worst decision.

Because of namjoon and him now jungkook was facing this situation right now..'

j-jungkook.. Jin stutters while looking at his horrible situation..'
jungkook quickly wiped his eyes and stood from floor and looked at him with fake teary smile..' his eyes was completely swollen in red colour his forehead and neck completely drenched with sweat.

But Jin listened all conversation between jimin and jungkook..'

h-hyung when did you came..? Jungkook asked him..?

Jungkook was not giving any eye contact with jin he knew when he looked into his eyes he definitely gonna be burst out into tears that's why he controlled him self so he was ignoring his eye contact.

Jin eyes rolled with tears and some tears are rolling down from his eyes.

J-jungkook why you baring this much of pain dear..? Jin asked in low voice..?
Jungkook slowly lifted up his head and directly looked into his eyes..'
and that's it he can't controlled himself and burst into fatty tears and hugged him so tightly crying in his embrace.
Jin hugged him back so tightly and gave his shoulders to cry however he want..' now he was regretting his own actions and hating on himself due to he hurted his beloved lovely brother.

"I-I'm sorry kookie.. Jin apologised him with cracking words.
It's my fault to ruin your love life..' I didn't understand your own feelings and forced you to love taehyung which you didn't have any feelings on him..' it's totally my fault dear..' I'm s-sorry kookaah..' Jin cried along with him.

Jungkook slowly detached from hug and looked at Jin with teary eyes..'
"N-no hyung please don't blame on yourself..' it's my fault also..' which I didn't have any feelings on him and still I accepted his proposal..that's my fault also hyung..' now I'm hurting him too.. jungkook said with heavy heart..

"Then why you didn't said to me earlier kookah..? At least I tried to convince namjoon right..' and even I talk with taehyung to make him understand your situation..'

I-It's too late hyung..jungkook said to him in low hurting voice.' When he saw jungkook vulnerable state Jin heart clenched so badly..'

"B-baby look at me..' you have your hyung I will do anything to make you happy..'
you loving jimin with wholeheartedly I can see your pain in your eyes baby..' please don't ruin your happiness which it's have with you..' even you can't find that happiness when you're with taehyung..'

Jungkook sadly chuckles at him..' what should I do now hyung..' jimin told me so clearly..' he promised to his dad and namjoon hyung.. he can't listen to anyone now.
Jin heart was clenching so badly when he heard jungkook hurt voice.

"Then will you be happy when he married to "Eric..?"Jin asked him in low voice.

Jungkook looked at Jin with teary eyes..'

"Tell me kookaah..will you be happy when he's with eric..?
That's it jungkook break down so completely..' When he heard that, he could not bear it and burst out with hot tears.. and immediately hugged his Jin hyung.

Jin also cried along with him..' he can't bare it when his brother was crying so badly.' In his whole time jin Seeing this first, he is crying like this.