12

It's been three days now..' jimin and jungkook didn't spoke eachother like before..' it's all because of ruined by their kiss..'
when they're were in college they're just steal glances at eachother..'but they didn't talk properly
Jungkook was purposely avoiding jimin ..' he doesn't like this new feelings towards that smaller one. He felt really wrong..' when he had his beloved handsome boyfriend..' so he decided to act normal with jimin.
He no need to get over react when jimin was being with others right.
"But still he was thinking about that "angelic doll"

Jungkook was always there with taehyung..' he never left his side. And taehyung was being so extra clingy nowadays. Both are going outing frequently they're enjoying like teenage lovers.
But jungkook mind was thinking about jimin only..' but at the same time he doesn't want to disappoint his boyfriend.

On other hand jimin was fully excited about his bestie which he will arrive in next day..' he was totally excited.. he can't wait to see him.
Currently he was in his room and drawing something..'
but unfortunately he again drew his jungkook's hyung pic..
He doesn't know why he always drawing his jungkook hyung photos..' but at the end he was slightly felt pang in his heart when he thinking about taehyung and jungkook. Slowly he drifting into his thoughts.
Then he closed his sketch book and kept aside on his table.., and going for his bed too early cause tomorrow his bestie was finally coming..' he have to go back to the airport and want to picked up him.

Then he laid on his bed..' and last and final before going to sleep he took his phone and checking his Instagram new feed..'
then when he saw new posts from his Hyungs.' His heart felt so heavy..'

Taehyung's post..'

Caption

Caption..' enjoyed a lot with my kookoo bae💋

Jimin blinking his eyes innocently and staring that pic so intensely..'

And after he saw another pic from another person he felt pang in his heart..'

Caption; my handsome tae bear

Caption; my handsome tae bear..' 🥵
Don't get jealous of me..'😂😅

When he saw "my" word he felt strong in his heart..' but jimin console himself because tae was his boyfriend..' he can call him whatever he wants..' so no need to get hurt by seeing their pics.'
But he was really at urge for crying..' but he try not cry over this couple..'
he off his phone and kept on his night stand and covered his pink fluff sheets and closed his eyes to sleep..' but he's not getting sleep when those pics are lingering in his mind constantly..'
after sometime he slowly drifted into his dream land.