"what happened joonie?? she asked him with worried tone.

namjoon told everything to his mom, her eyes widened, she burst out into fat tears she didn't expect that, how can merry took this big decision. She thought himself..'
After few knocks finally jimin opened the door with terrible red eyes..' namjoon and his mom shocked when they're saw his terrible condition. His pretty heart can't take this horrible pain which his hobi left him..'
after his grandma his closed person is hobi.. but now he also left him how can he take this to his heart.?

Jimin looked at his mom and quickly hugged her and crying so badly..'
namjoon can't see this sight... which his brother crying in pain..' he quickly wiped his tears and try to console his jimin. But jimin is so sensitive which he's can't controlling himself. Slowly he fainted in his mom embrace and slowly laying on floor. Namjoon is quick enough which he held so quickly before he landed on floor.

He quickly carry him in bridal style and went inside to his room and slowly placed on his soft mattress.
He exhausted so badly due to heavy crying.

His mom and namjoon crying so silently..' they're can't see him in this kind of situation..'
For few hours both his mom and namjoon stayed beside him and caressing his cheeks..'

After his grandmother passed away this is his second trauma happened to him..'he thought he will stay beside him and thought he will always their infront of him..' but he also left him without informing him..' mainly that's makes his heart break into pieces. This little guy is suffering a lot.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung eyes turned into teary and staring outside of his window..'
he remembering each and every thing which hobi used try to get closer to him..' the way he used to greeted him with beautiful smile. The way he cutely approach him. Everything making him so crazy..
when he thinking about him his heart is throbbing with heavy pain.
Tears are rolling down from his eyes

After few minutes he heard knock from his door at first he ignored it but later he heard twice he sighed heavily and he said "come in" in low voice..'
his mom entered into his room with food plate.

he didn't turned back he simply staring outside..

she calmly came towards him and sat beside him.

she raised her hand and smoothly held his shoulder.

"tae still how many days you will stay in your room? she asked him in low hurting voice.

taehyung is not uttering any single word which his heart is bleeding with pain.

"tae i know i did unforgivable mistake but please don't punish yourself for my mistake. she said with teary eyes.

"i will go and talk to him.

taehyung turned back slowly and looked at her with teary eyes

"why mom? Should I look like a wrongdoer in front of him again? he asked her in hurt voice.

She shakes her head vigorously with hurt face her heart shattered into pieces.

"I know I did mistake but please don't punish yourself tae..' please go and talk to him..'

Taehyung looked at her with teary eyes..' "how can I talk with him mom..? You know how the pain will be..? What if someone's eyes are full of love? And then suddenly turned into hatred..? Huh.?
Taehyung questioned his mother with painful tone