Mrs Kim crouched down to his level and hugged him tightly..' he too hugged her back and crying in her embrace..'

"I-it's hurting m-mom.. taehyung choked while crying.
His mom rubbed his back to comfort him. He can't see his son in pain. It's all her fault.. which she did unknowingly..' she was repenting a lot.

"I-I can't effort to loose him mom.."

Her heart broken into pieces when his son desperately crying for hobi.

I-I'm sorry tae..please forgive me.. she cried along with him which he just stayed silent and crying badly

"I'm sorry h-hobi.. taehyung said to himself with heavy heart..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Merry took hobi to their penthouse she's not ready to leave his hobi with his brother. So she took hobi from them..'

Hobi is taking test in his room while staring blankly at ceiling and remembering morning incidents so deeply..' the way taehyung pleading him and saying truth everything is lingering in his mind.

After few minutes he slowly drifted into sleep which he's feeling so tired..'
.
.
.
.
It's been three days which hobi staying with his mom. He's not going for college also. Which doctor said to take him proper rest. So his mom also taking care of him a lot..his bruises are healing which his mom applying creams on his bruises. She's not leaving him for single second. Slowly he was getting recovered.., but not his heart..' which it's have so much pain which he can't explain in words.

Jimin jungkook and namjoon visit to their penthouse to see him.
Hobi was talking with them with small smile to hide his pain but true reality jikook knew the pain which it's behind his smile. But they're didn't disturb him by asking unwanted questions. They're vishi to make him heart and mind peace..' especially for forgetting about that worst day..

He was talking with them but his mind fully thinks about taehyung only.

After everyone left their penthouse again hobi locked up himself in his room and start thinking deeply..' this happen daily routine to him.

While seeing hobi condition merry felt so worried..' she feeling so useless which she felt helpless in hobi's life..'

Taehyung didn't have courage to face him..' but he was really urge to see him so badly..' but how will hobi reacts after seeing him..? He can't see hatred in his eyes on him..' he feeling so anxious and tensed now his mind is full of hobi's thoughts only.
.
.
.
.

Hobi was staring outside so deeply which he completely not minding his mom presence which she came to see him about five minutes ago..'

She slowly laid his hand on his back and started caressing so smoothly.
Hobi slightly flinched when he felt his mom touch on his back..' he looked at her and smiled so sadly which it's contain so pain..'in his small smile.

Merry felt pang in her heart when she saw his weak smile.

"For how long you stayed in your room and hurting your self son..? Merry asked him in low voice.

"Nothing mom I just want to spend some time alone..
"That's what I'm saying dear..' for how long..? This is not my cheerful hobi..'

Hobi looked at her mom with teary eyes..' he again felt so bad when he saw tears in her eyes..'

"Mom p-please don't cry..hobi said in pleading tone and wipes her tears.
Then she hugged him so tightly.' And placing kisses on his forehead.
Hobi felt safe in her embrace which it's so warm and relaxed to his heart.

After few minutes they both feel so calm and talk about some funny stuff which her mom started conversation because she thought he can't let hobi think so deeply. So she's talking some random stuff.