Namjoon looked at her with hurt eyes..'

B-but auntie he will stay with us.. we will take care of him.
Merry chuckle lightly and patted his shoulder. It's ok joonie I don't want him burden to you all I will take care of him. After all I met him after so many days..' let him stay with me..? Merry said calm soothing voice.

They're went inside of the hospital and merry told to jimin that hobi will come with her..'
at first jimin didn't agreed for that but later on he give up.'
Everyone stop arguing with merry because it's no use. She already decided strongly to take hobi with her. So namjoon also didn't said anything..'

After few hour's doctor gave some counseling to hobi for his depression. Later he got discharged and merry took him to their penthouse.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung went to his mansion with gloomy teary eyes.' He was not supposed to talk with anyone right now..'
when he entered into mansion he saw his mom in living area..' and talking in phone with someone.
His mom noticed him while he was going to his room she called him with sweet voice.

When taehyung heard her voice he fumed in anger..' he turned back and looked at her with red eyes..' she didn't observed him clearly which he stand far away from her.
She placed her phone on coffee table and satup from couch and walks towards him with smily face.
When she saw his face clearly somewhat felt tensed because his hair is messy and his face looking so red and his eye's swollen due to heavy cry..'

"Tae... what happened baby..? Did you cry..? What happened..? She asked him in tensed voice.

But tae looking at her with stone face.

Tae tell me baby.. she asking him while cupping his face.

"Did you went to namjoon hyung house..?" Tae asked in stern voice.

She felt weird sensation in her heart when tae asked in stern voice.

"Tell me mom...' tae asked her again..

Why are you asking this tae..? Is he disturbing you again..? She asked him..'

Taehyung looked at her with disbelief eyes..'

Seriously mom.. without knowing anything why did you do that..? He asked her in anger tone.

"T-tae what happened

Who told you to go their mom..? Now because of me he faced hard situations now..' do you know what you did..? Why you went their mom..? Without asking me..? Did I told you hobi is disturbing me..?
W-why you did this..? He fell in his knees and crying so badly..'
Because of me his uncle beat him until he bleed..' do you know how much he suffered because of your mistake..?
Her eyes widened she didn't understand what to do and because of her mistake hobi suffered so much. She made a uncorrectable mistake

"What do you really know mom..? For going there and complaining about him mom..? He cried so badly when he remembered his painful words which he talk with him in college.
Taehyung still getting flashing memories about hobi's words.. "he can't unlove on me.."

"You don't know anything and simply accused him in wrong way and prove him wrong person infront of their own family members..'

His mom was crying mess now..' how can she ask his forgive from that innocent person..?

"Y-you don't why i'm behaving like that..' yes the reason is because of him..' he was distant himself from me and not talking with me because of my stupid behaviour. I miss his presence I miss his talk I miss him so badly.. usually our relationship is not in good terms between us, so right now How much more hatred has grown on me..? Taehyung crying so badly while face palming.