Y-yes.. hobi is not talking with hyung..' then why should he complain about hobi to his mom..? Is he still angry on him..?

Jungkook was thinking..' he know about taehyung.. he won't complain about anyone to his parents like small kid..' then why she said like that..?

"Jimin Something went wrong, I know he wouldn't have do such things like that. Jungkook states to him with small hope in his eyes and voice.

Jimin eyes widened when jungkook said like that..

"Y-You're not trusting my words..? Does that mean what I was saying is a lie? Jimin asked him low voice.

Jungkook shook his head. M-minnie I was not saying in that way..'

Oohh so now you're supporting your boyfriend right" I'm sorry..' talking bad about your "BOYFRIEND" jimin emphasised the last word.
jungkook eyes widened..'

"After all he's your boyfriend why will you listen to my words..? Jimin said to him after he scoffed at him and looked away..'

"Minnie please why you're saying like that..? I'm just saying I know about him..' he's sometimes behaves arrogant but he's not that cruel..' jungkook saying with pleading tone..'

jimin glares at him with disappointed eyes..'

"But your boyfriend always behave with my Hobi arrogantly..' that's fact.. you know already how he bad mouthed about hobi on his birthday you also witnessed right then why you're trying to covering your boyfriend hyung..?

"Baby please ... jungkook pleading him.. while he held his shoulders

"You don't know how my dad hits hobi so badly yesterday hyung..' we thought we lost h-him.. jimin chocked when he was crying so badly..

jungkook panicked when he saw his jimin then he quickly hugged him..

"I-I'm sorry baby please don't cry. Jungkook eyes filled with tears and rolling down from his eyes..'

Jimin also hugged him back..and crying in his embrace..

"I'm sorry too I shouldn't have yelled at you like that..

"It's ok.. jungkook said while caressing his back..

I want to see him where is hobi now..? jungkook asked him.

Jimin pulled away from hug and looked at him with teary eyes..'
"I don't know we're searching for him..' taehyung went to him we're searching for both of them. Jimin said in low voice..'
jungkook rubbed his temples..' now he's feeling so frustrated..'

"Don't worry I will also search for them" jungkook said to him
Jimin nodded his head and parted away in separate ways for searching them.

While jungkook was searching them he's thinking about taehyung.
Why he will complain about him to his mom..? If she went to their mansion that means he complained about him..' but why..? He's not disturbing him right..' whatever jimin said to him it's like true.. he won't lie to me..'
Jungkook anger was growing when he thinking about taehyung..' now he hating him more..'

(A/n: aahh poor taehyung..he didn't did anything it's all misunderstandings)

Jungkook was searching each and every empty class room.
When he was about to pass one room he heard similar voice and then jungkook eyes widened when he reminisce taehyung voice he quickly marched towards that room with stern eyes