Both are speaking a lot with their eyes..' it's full of mixed emotions..' they're both staring at each other without uttering any single word.

"I thought you won't come to college today.." jimin said in low voice..
Jungkook was deeply staring at jimin's beautiful features.

"I came here just for you" he said while placing cute kiss on his pinkish chubby cheeks.

"Jimin suddenly felt so shy and he just lowered his head down..' H-hyung....someone will might be see us..'jimin said him in low tensed voice..'

Jungkook slightly smiled at him. When he saw his cuteness.

"We're safe here no will see us he said while pecked jimin luscious lips..'

"Jimin smiled at him..with hearty eyes"

Then suddenly jimin's phone rang..' he slowly pulled away from his hold and took his phone from his jeans pocket.
He saw call I'd and slightly his small smile happiness fading away from his face.
Jungkook looked at caller id and he quickly looked away..' and controlling his anger and sadness..'

The person was "Eric"

Jimin quickly looked up and saw jungkook..'
jimin gulped his lump..' till now everything is good now again their little happiness ruined by single phone call.

Jimin answer the call..'

Jungkook clenches his fists jungkook turned back and not facing jimin.

Hello Eric hyung.. jimin said softly.. but he's looking at jungkook which he back faced him.
Jimin needs to calm his hyung first..' he don't want to ruin his mood and happiness in his eyes..'

"Yeah I'm in college.."

"B-but hyung I have project to do with hobi"

While he was talking with Eric he's staring at jungkook..'

"Sorry hyung.."

"Thank you hyung bye..

Jimin quickly hang up the phone and quickly went infront of jungkook and stand closer to him..'

But jungkook was not looking at him he was not giving any eye contact with him he was gritting his teeth

Then jimin cupped jungkook cheeks and make him to look into his eyes..'

"Hyung please look at me.. I'm not going anywhere with Eric hyung..' please don't get be mad..' jimin said with his famous innocent puppy eyes..' and caressing his cheeks..

Jungkook didn't said said anything to him he just staring at him.

"I'm going.." jungkook said shortly..'

Jimin can sense it which his voice contains with sad,hurt,anger..'

Jungkook was about to go..' but jimin hugged him so tightly..'

"N-no please don't go ..don't get mad at me.. I'm not going anywhere with Eric hyung..' jimin said with teary eyes..

Jungkook heart broke when he heard jimin's sobs..'
He thought why he should be angry at him for a mistake which he didn't make?

Jungkook hugged him back tightly..' he feeling so anger on himself for showing anger on this innocent bean..'

"Sorry Minnie for showing anger on you..' my bad..' I'm really sorry baby..'
jimin feel so relieved.. "you no need to say sorry to me hyung..'

Jungkook pulled away from hug and looked at jimin teary eyes..' his heart clenched when he saw jimin teary eyes..'
Then he cupped jimin's pinkish cheeks..' and slowly leaned to his face for kiss..
Jimin closed his eyes then jungkook placed soft kiss on his teary eyes..' and on his chubby cheeks.