15~ Threat

I sat and held Noah all morning. He eventually fell asleep which allowed me to get up and pee and then make lunch.

I put the pasta salad in the fridge when I hear a knock at the door. I open it and widen my eyes when I see my neighbor. Alex Fae.

"Oh Cassidy!" She says as if surprised to me. "Hey Alex" I smile. "I didn't think you'd be here! You've been gone quite a while so I've been picking up your mail." She hands over a handful of envelopes.

"Oh thank Alex you didn't have to" I set the mail on my counter and turn to her. Alex takes in my outfit and sucks in a breath. "Hard week?" She questions.

You have no idea

I smile. Before I can respond Noah's groggy voice does. "Cass?" He asks.

Alex's mouth goes into an O shape. "I'll leave you two be" she waves apologetic and turns to go back to her apartment.

I close the door and sigh. Noah has his head over the couch watching me. I go to the counter and pick up my mail.

"Just a neighbor. She picked up mail for me" I say. I stop when I have a black envelope in my hand.

I feel Noah's arms wrap around my waist. I smile and turn around to hug him.

"You hungry? I made a pasta salad" I ask. Noah eats his portion quickly and heads to the bathroom to shower.

I decide to find out what that mysterious black envelope is. I rip it open gracefully and pull out a thick card.

We know what you did. And fire with fire doesn't work well. So I suggest you confess before we destroy you two.

I freeze and drop the card as if it's burned me. After a moment I check the card for a name or address, anything.

Nothing.

I hear the shower shut off and I quickly stuff the envelope in the pile and walk over to the couch. Noah walks out of the bathroom with just sweatpants on.

"Hi" I say. Noah smiles. "Hey" he hugs me and I feel safer in his arms. But whoever is out there is after us. Noah's arms can't keep me safe for long.

~

The day is slow and boring. We keep checking in on the news but nothing new. Everyone believes William did it all.

But that note nags me all day. And when the night has been out quite some time, Noah asks me a question.

"Are you okay? You've been off since that lady showed up"

"What? Oh yea I'm fine" I say. Noah clucks his tongue, moving closer. "Don't lie darling"

My breathing and heart rate picks up. I flush a deep red. "What are you going to do if I do?" I play along.

"Well you'll have to be punished..." Noah trails a finger up my bare thigh, keeping his eyes locked on mine.

"But of course..." I agree. Noah's lips twtich into a small smile. "What are you possible going to do!?" I gasp.

Noah's hand goes higher up my shirt. "You really want to find out?" He questions seductively. I nod, trying to control my breathing.

"Lie to me again"

I wrap my arms around Noah's neck, staring him down. "You could never get me off"

I shriek loudly when Noah's hands pick me up and turn me over so I'm under him.

"What a lie" he grins at me. "Prove me wrong" I say with a smile. Noah starts kissing me, his hands exploring my body.

I gasp into his mouth when his fingers dip inside of me. He uses this to slide his tongue in my mouth.

I tilt my head, moaning. Noah moves his kisses down my jaw to my chest. His lips brush my shirt as he moves lower and lower. His fingers leave my body and hook around my panties. He tugs them slowly down my legs.

I stare down at Noah, watching him smile at me before dipping his head down.

Holy shit

I gasp at his warm tongue, gripping the fabric on the couch. Noah is a fucking expert I swear. It doesn't take long for me to cum from his mouth.

Satisfied, Noah's body moves to hover over me. With one arm, he holds himself up supporting himself. With his other hand he tugs off his pants.

I raise my head to kiss him roughly, moving my hands up and down his back slowly.

Our bodies tighten when he enters me, both of us sighing. "What did I tell you" Noah grins at me. "To lie" I reply with a smile.

He moves in and out slowly, letting us both enjoy each other. Noah presses his face into my neck, sucking and kissing my neck.

"What- what did I tell y-you" I pant. Noah raises his head looking at me. "I told you y-you'd... fuck... never hurt m-me"

Noah moves barely, stopping to process this. "I trust you" I tell him.

Noah kisses me deeply, moving quickly with his movements. Passion fills us both and we climax together.

Noah's hand slides under my shirt and rests just below my bra. He cuddles into my neck and sighs. I wrap my arms around his neck, keeping him close.

After a few silent minutes, he kisses my neck and then lifts his head. "If you trust me you could be in danger" he warned.

"Nothing I haven't dealt with"

Noah stares at me for a moment before sighing. "I'm fucked up" he says. "Aren't we all?"

I cup Noah's face. "Listen to me. It doesn't matter. I will be here for you"

I kiss him and hug him again. Noah pulls up his sweatpants and then hugs me. "Thank you" He whispers.

I tug my fingers through his hair and kiss the top of his head.

"We're quite the pair aren't we?" I ask. Noah laughs against my chest, vibrating us both. "A killer and a liar" he remarks.

"I did not lie!" I argue. "I'm sorry who got off by ME when she said she couldn't?" Noah teases.

"You told me to lie. I was simply complying" I say.

Noah raises his head again, grinning. "Lie again" he says. And we start all over again.