Finally, Tanizaki sighed and kicked at a stone, sending it scuttling away. "I don't think they're even coming at all...it has been like what, an hour since I've waited?" The ginger mumbled. Tachihara nodded in agreement before going on his phone. "Do you have his contact number? Maybe you could call him," he suggested. Tanizaki smiled before pulling out his phone as well, replying "Great idea"

Tachihara pressed on the contact and held it up to his ear, hearing the dialling tone. Then, he heard a ringtone from beside him. He turned to see Tanizaki answering whoever had called him before turning away.

"Hey...are you coming?"

"I'm already here, where are you?"

"What? I don't see you anywhere though?"

"Where are yo...," suddenly the voice trailed off as he felt someone staring hard at him. He turned around to see Tanizaki staring. He raised his eyebrows in question.

"...I'm by bench. Where are you?" Tanizaki asked, staring at the redhead. Almost immediately, the voice came through the phone. I'm by the bench. Where are you?

"...Oh" Tachihara finally said. Another silence rang between them before finally the redhead interrupted the silence. "So...we better get going then?"

Tanizaki nodded, putting his phone back into the pockets of his red hoodie and tugging the hood on, casting a shadow over the top part of his face. Tachihara slightly tugged at the hem of his cropped green jacket then noticed the ginger staring at him. "What?"

"Don't you think you should be in some kind of disguise?"

"You're not in disguise"

"I'm wearing something that covers most of me, your outfit is the most obvious that you're from the Port Mafia" Tachihara sighed before taking out his wallet and looked around for a nearby clothes shop. Then he noticed the look from the ginger. "What now??"

"How much is your paycheck?"

"Uhm...quite a lot. Why?"

"Define 'quite a lot' "

"The total should be ¥1000000 I think...why?" Tanizaki's eyes widened in shock. "1 MILLION YEN???"

"I think so? I'm not sure of the total"

"Total? Don't you only receive one paycheck from the mafia? Wouldn't the total be written on it? Or wouldn't they have told you?"

Fuck. Tachihara almost revealed that he received two paychecks from two different organizations.

"Right, right! I just, uhm, forgot since my last paycheck is like a month ago! Yeah, that's it!"

"Okay...?" Tachihara let out a sigh of relief as Tanizaki turned his attention away from the paycheck situation. Instead, he also focused on finding a clothes shop.

"There!"

"Huh? Hey, stop pushing me!"

"Go buy an outfit then!"

"Alright, alright, I'm going!"

△▽△▽△

"...What's this?" Tanizaki stared at the plastic bag that Tachihara was holding out to him. The redhead slightly rolled his eyes. "Trash bag. It's clothes, what else?"

"You're already wearing another outfit. Is this the one you wore before??" Tachihara was wearing a light blue denim jacket with a light gray long-sleeved shirt and black tight jeans. He also wore black sunglasses and a dark gray beanie. The light colored studs on his earlobes were replaced with black ones.