Whilst at the Port Mafia, Akutagawa had a smile that he covered with his hand, Gin was giggling, Hirotsu was chuckling, Kajii and Chuuya was openly laughing. Tachihara rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "That's right, laugh all you want," he mumbled grudgingly before walking off. He then grabbed his phone and tapped on it before holding it up to his ear. Which he regretted a few minutes later as someone yelled his name loudly.

"Tachihara!!!"

"Hi, Teruko-san...," he winced, holding the phone away from his hearing. Then, another voice came through. "Tachihara, what a sudden call you've made"

"Hi, Jouno-san"

Then another. "Hello?"

"Hi, Tecchou-san"

Another. "Tachihara, my boy!"

"Hi, commander"

"So? Why the call?" Jouno questioned. Tachihara then told them about what happened with him and Tanizaki. After he finished, a silence rang through the phone before Teruko bursted into peals of laughter. Fukuchi laughed loudly. Jouno laughed too but not as loud as their commander. Even Suehiro was trying to muffle his laughter without much success on the other side of the phone.

"Seriously?! You guys too?!" Tachihara scoffed in disbelief. "Pfft- you must be the unluckiest person in the world!" Teruko spluttered.

"You're telling me! Just a few days ago I walked in on Jouno-san and Tecchou-san eating each other's faces out!" Tachihara complained. The two said men's laughter died down.

"You did WHAT???"

"Oh."

"Oh?" Teruko's voice had a hint of mischief in it. "Soo, who's like, y'know, leading it??"

"TACHIHARA DON'T YOU DARE ANSWER IT"

Tachihara paused to think for a moment. "Uhm...how would I know who's leading?"

"I'll keep it to the point then. Who's moaning?"

"I also don't know, Tecchou-san maybe?" Tachihara frowned, not too certain. It has been a few days since then after all.

"OHOHOHO OUR BEST SWORDSMAN GETS TOPPED BY JOUNO?!?" The redhead could almost see the grin on her face.

"Well not always-" the brunette began saying, thinking that it'll help make this situation better. "TECCHOU SHUT UP"

Well. That certainly told the said male that he, in fact, made the situation worse.

"OOOHHH??? JOUNO AND TECCHOU ARE SWITCHES???"

"SHUT UP, I HATE ALL OF YOU"

Tachihara blinked as his superiors yelled (Jouno), laughed (Fukuchi), and teased (Teruko) at one another. Suehiro stayed silent as well, accompanying the redhead in the silence from both of them.

△▽△▽△

Damn it's such a hot day today...

"Ow!"

"Hey! Watch whe-"

The pair stared at each other.

"...Hey"

"Hi..."

Tachihara awkwardly smiled at the ginger, Tanizaki doing likewise. Then they stood in awkward silence before finally the ginger asked, "Soo...what are you doing here?"

"Oh, just here to meet someone. You?"

"Same" Tanizaki awkwardly smiled again. Tachihara returned it with a forced laugh and replied, "What a coincidence, right?" Then, they stayed silent, both of them mentally begging the person they had to see to come faster.