Special Chapter 2

Nunew's POV

"I have been such a huge fan of you , Khun Nu .." she said smirking as I look at her.

"Well , you're portfolio is impressive. But there's still some things lacking." I said coldly.

"But since you have the qualities we need. I have decided to take you in." I said and she smile.

"Wonderful." She said as I then close my file.

"My secretary will show you around." I said as we got up.

"It's my pleasure to be working with you , Khun Nu." She said as she pulled her hand out for me to shake. I look at her , shaking her hand as I then pulled away. I was about to walk out of the room when I stopped my tracks , folding my arms as I turned to her.

"What was your name again ?" I asked.

"Ariel." She answered as I look at her from head to toe.

"Well Miss Ariel , one thing I need to point out is that I don't appreciate my employees showing a lot of their skin. It's work etiquette." I said , smirking before walking out of the room.

Zee's POV.

I was doing my work when I saw Nat coming in with a girl , following from the back.

"Everyone , this is Ariel , our new recruit .." said Nat as everyone clapped their hands. She smiled and soon she saw me. She and Nat then approached me and Max.

"Guys , let me introduce you to Ariel.." said Nat as her eyes didn't leave mine.

"Ariel , this is Max .. and also this is Zee , the admin of our website .." said Nat as Max put out his hand , wanting to shake her hand but she ignored him , putting out her hand in front of me.

"Ariel .." she said as she then shake my hand.

"Zee .." I said. I smile slightly as she caress my hand gently before pulling away making me confused at her actions.

"I didn't know that there we have such handsome person in the company .." she said , looking at me as I chuckled.

"Ariel , your mentor would be Jen .." said Nat.

"Aow , I thought I would have Zee as my mentor .." she said making Nat chuckle nervously.

"Khun Nu has put you under Jen's care. So come .." said Nat.

"Well then .. bye Zee ..." she said , smirking as she walked away.

"Vava vroom." Said Max as I look at him.

"She's bad news Zee." He said.

"Don't be ridiculous , she's new. Come on , let's get back to work." I said , chuckling as I pat his back.

- later -

I was walking towards the office after break when I accidentally bumped into someone , making all of the things drop.

"Oh , sorry .." I said as she turn.

"Aow , Zee .. sorry my bad .." said Ariel as I smile.

"Don't worry , sorry if I wasn't looking at where I was going.." I said , helping her. As I gather her stuff, her hand gently brush against mine.

"Oh , sorry .." I said , pulling my hand back as I got up. She got up as I hand her , her stuff.

"Beautiful ring .." she said as I look down to my wedding ring.