52

Nunew's POV.

"Let me ask you now. For how long are you going to controlled by Khun Yáy ?! Huh ?!" She asked as I breathed shakily , running my fingers through my hair.

"Are you happy ?! Answer me !" Shouted Karin as I bite my lips , trying to stop crying.

"Nhu. The rules of this game is you must learn how to love yourself. If you don't love yourself and find your happiness , how would Zee feel ?!"Said Karin.

"Stop listening to Khun Yáy and do something with yourself. Start doing what you really want to do Nhu." She said as tears stream down my face.

"It's time to leave , Nhu." She said.

"Go and be with Zee." She continued as I look at her , letting out a sob. For some reason , I couldn't move even though I wanted to. I look at Nat who was crying by Karin's side. I bite my lips , clutching my fist. Karin sigh before grabbing Nat's arm. I sigh in defeat , walking towards them.

"Nhu. Don't go ! If you do , I will cut ties with you !" Said Khun Yáy as I breathe hard , stopping my tracks.

"Nhu. Come. Me and Nat are here for you." Said Karin.

"Don't you want to be with Zee ? He is waiting for you to come back to him." She said as I whimpered.

"Zee loves you and I know you love him too. So go to him. Be with him !" She exclaimed.

"This is not where you belong Nhu ! You are not happy here ! Khun Yáy is not your happiness." She continued.

"Come on Nhu , do something for Zee's sake !" She shouted as I sobbed , clutching my fist. I turned to look at Khun Yáy.

"Nhu." She said as I turned back to Karin and Nat. I let out a sob before walking towards them. I walked pass the both of them , walking down the stairs as I heard Khun Yáy screaming for my name but I ignored her calls. I ran to my car , opening the door as I got in. I buckled my seatbelt , wiping my tears away as I started the car. I then quickly drove out of the place with tears rolling down my cheeks. I clutch the stirring wheel as I cried , driving to Zee's place.

Zee's POV.

Thunder roared loudly outside making me sigh , looking at my phone not seeing any text or calls from Khun Nu. Soon rain came pouring down as I look out the window. It was already late and still no sign of Khun Nu.

"Where is he ?" I thought , feeling uneasy. Soon my phone started buzzing making me look down to see Khun Nu's name on my screen. I quickly slide my thumb across the screen , placing the phone next to my ear.

"Khun Nu .." I said.

"I'm outside .." he said softly. I quickly threw my phone on the bed , grabbing my jacket as I ran downstairs. I grabbed a umbrella , running out of the house. I ran to the gate seeing Khun Nu who was in his car. He got out of his car as I stopped my track. He then ran towards me , crashing into my arms making me stumble a little. I slowly let go of the umbrella , hugging him tightly as the rain poured down on us.

"I left her Zee .. I left her .." he sobbed as I close my eyes , hugging him tightly as I let him cry in my arms.

"It's okay , I got you .. I got you .." I whispered , holding him tightly against me.

- later -

I walked into the room seeing Khun Nu sitting on my bed as he stare into blank space. I slowly walked towards him as he then quickly wiped his tears away , sniffling. He look at me as he smile weakly.

"Why don't you take a shower hm while I go and make some warm chocolate ?" I asked gently. I then caressed his head , getting up but he then grabbed my wrist making me turn.

"Can you not leave me ?" He asked weakly.

"I don't want to be alone .." he said and I nodded.

"Let's go .." I said , holding his hand as he got up. We slowly walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on , making sure it was warm enough before turning to Khun Nu who was just standing there , hugging his arm. I walked back to him as he look at me with his swollen red eyes.

"May I ?" I asked softly and he nod. I slowly grabbed the hem of his soaked shirt , taking it off him. I then help him take off the rest of his clothes. I took off mine , placing it with the rest of our clothes. I held his hand as I lead him into the shower. I let the warm water run above us as I helped him washed up. I pressed some soap , rubbing it onto his soft skin as I look at him. He did the same thing to me. I cupped his cheeks making him look up to me with weak eyes. I kissed his forehead and then down to his nose , then down to his lips.

After a warm shower , I helped him dry up and get dressed into my hoodie that was oversized on him. He sat down in front of me as I used a towel to dry his hair. I look at him as he stare blankly at the floor. I sigh , wrapping my arms around him from the back as I rest my chin onto his shoulder. He held my arms and soon I heard small sobs. I tightened my grip around him , letting him cry in my arms. I kissed his shoulder , comforting him as he held my arms tightly.

I sigh , looking at Khun Nu who was fast asleep on my chest. I caress his hair gently , kissing the top of his head lovingly. It hurts to see him this way. The fact he was willing to leave the last person he call as family for me. I know it was harder for him to finally leave someone who has taken care of him ever since he was a baby. He left it all just to be with me. He sacrificed a lot so that he could be with me.

"If I could take away the pain from you .. I would." I thought before closing my eyes.

- next morning -

Nunew's POV.

I slowly open my heavy eyes , seeing an empty space beside me. I frown , sitting up slowly as I look around the room. I then slowly got out of bed , walking out of Zee's room. I walked down the stairs and soon heard voices coming from the kitchen. I slowly entered the kitchen to see Zee , preparing breakfast with his mom as his little sister , Tara sits , waiting for her food. Soon Zee turn around, seeing me.

"Awake already ?" He asked and I nodded. He smile , walking towards me as he grabbed my hand.

"You're in time for breakfast .." he said as he slowly pulled me to the table. I sat down as he squeezed my shoulder before walking to his mom. His mom then placed a plate full of food in front of me.

"Eat up na .." she said , caressing my head as I smile weakly. Zee then sat down beside me with his plate as I look at him. He smile before nodding to my food. I slowly grabbed the spoon , digging in even though I didn't really had the appetite to eat. Zee held my hand making me turn.

"Yim noi ( smile a little ) .." he said softly. I smile weakly making him smile , nodding as he caress my head lovingly.

Ik some of you have questions , shouldn't Nhu be happy that he left Khun Yáy or Nhu is still being too soft. But take in mind that when you leave someone who's been taking care of you for so many years , it will hard na to leave them. Sometimes people had to sacrifice their happiness for their family. Some ask why didn't Zee leave Nhu if Nhu can't fight for their love ? Zee knows Nhu isn't as strong as he is. Nhu may look strong on the outside but actually , in the inside , no one knows what Nhu is feeling. Zee loves Nunew , leaving him would be a much bigger pain to Nunew.