51

Nunew's POV

I pulled up to Khun Yày's house and soon saw Nat's car coming in. I got out , closing the door as Nat came out of his car , walking towards me.

"Nhu , are you sure you want to do this ?" He asked and I nod.

"I have to. I can't keep going like this. I need to do for both me and Zee." I said before dialling a number , placing my phone next to my ear. I frown , looking at my phone.

"She's not picking up." I said as Nat sigh.

"It's okay .. if she's not here. I'll just go talk to Khun Yáy alone." I said as Nat frown , having a worried expression on his face.

"Nhu-."

"Wait for me right here. I'll come back in a bit." I said and he nod. I then clutched my fist , walking into the house.

Third person's POV.

Nunew walked up the stairs with his heart beating out of his chest. He entered the living room seeing Rain , talking to Khun Yáy.

"This one looks great don't you think .." said Khun Yáy as she talked to Rain. Nunew slowly walked towards them making the both of them lift their heads up.

"Aow Nhu. Perfect timing." Said Khun Yáy as Nunew clutched his shaking hand.

"Me and Rain was choosing the venue for the wedding. Come and see which one you like .." she said.

"But since I picked it out , you'll definitely like it , am I right Rain ?" She asked as Rain chuckled , nodding.

"I need to speak to you." Said Nunew as he gulped his saliva , mustering up his courage.

"Ah , about the pre-wedding photoshoot , did you already booked a date , Rain ?" She asked making Nunew sigh.

"Don't worry , it's all done , Khun Yáy .." said Rain making Khun Yáy smile in satisfaction.

"I will not marry Rain." Said Nunew clearly making the both of them look at Nunew , shock.

"You will." Said Khun Yáy sternly as Nunew clench his jaw.

"I will not explain anything anymore. No matter what I said , you'll never ever listen to me." Said Nunew coldly.

"You always listen to yourself. You only trust your own judgment." Said Nunew in frustration , throwing both of them aback.

"I made it my decision not to marry Rain !" Exclaim Nunew.

"Nunew ! Enough !" Shouted Khun Yáy as she stood up. Rain held her arm , looking at the both of them shock.

"Stop with all of this nonsense." She said as she walked towards Nunew.

"Don't tell me that the reason why you're being this aggressive is because of that boy ?!" She scolded as Nunew breathed hard.

"Didn't we agree that I'll leave him alone if you marry Rain ?!" She asked.

"How much more you want me to compromise to ?!" She screamed as tears rolled down Nunew's cheeks.

"All I ever want is to be with Zee , Khun Yáy ! I only asked you for that ! Nothing else !" Cried Nunew.

"Why can't you see that I am hurting ?! All this time , you said you loved me but is this really love ?!" He cried as his grandmother looked at him.

"I did this all for you ! For your happiness !" She fought back making Nunew sobbed.

"Have you ever asked me what I want ?!" Cried Nunew as she stood there quiet.