59

Zee's POV.

"Khun Nu .." I said softly as he slowly pulled away , looking up to me.

"Please don't leave me na .." he said making me look at him.

"I can't live without you .." he continued as he teared up.

"Khun Nu ... we can't .." I said.

"Why not ?" He asked.

"We have to start anew .. we have to let each other go .." I answered as he breathe shakily.

"Mai aow. I don't want to live with the feelings of not having you beside me." He said as tears rolled down his cheek.

"Don't leave me Zee .." he said holding my hand tightly.

"Remember what I said when we decided to date ? You can't cancel this ... You can't leave me .... You can't back out from this.... Cos if you do leave me , I'll be very sad..." he said and I sigh.

"Khun Nu , don't do this ... we need to forget about us ... I need to forget about you .." I said and he shook his head.

"But I don't want you to forget me. I don't want you to forget about us." He said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"You know since the day I lost you , there was not a single day where I don't think of you. There was not a single day where I was happy. I was lost without you. I was in pain without you." He said and I sigh.

"I feel so much pain as well .. but it is the best solution for us.." I said as he breathe shakily.

"I miss you .. so much .." he said softly making me smile weakly , caressing his cheek.

"I miss you too .. my love .." I said as he breathed in and out.

"Please stay .. don't leave me .." He croaked as I sigh , clenching my jaw.

"But you know that our relationship is impossible .." I said , wiping his tears away.

"You are supposed to get married today .." I continue , caressing his head gently. He then shook his head , grabbing my hand as he hold it tightly.

"Listen to me carefully. The marriage between me and Rain isn't going to happen anymore." He said as I look at him , listening to every word carefully.

"Khun Yáy finally understands me. She finally realize our love..." he said as tears rolled down his cheek.

"Khun Yáy wants to be with the person I choose and truly wants to spend my life with." He continued.

"And there's one person in this whole world that I will always choose.." he said as I look deeply into his eyes.

"And that person is you , Zee .." he breathed out making me smile softly as a tear escape my eyes. He then gently placed his hand on my cheek , caressing it making me close my eyes as I leaned towards his hand. I look at him as he breathe shakily.

"Do you still want me in your life , Zee ?" He asked.

"I do .. I always do .." I answered making him smile softly as I wiped his tears away.

"I love you ..as much as I always do all this time .." I said making him chuckle softly.

"I've been thinking all this time that I would give up anything ..in exchange of having you come back to me." I said , smiling.

"And I am standing right here ... we can finally be together .." he said making me chuckle.

"Then .. what are you waiting for ? Come here." I said as he then wrapped his arms around me as I held his chin , placing my lips on his. I close my eyes , smiling in between the kiss as I grabbed his waist , pulling him closer to me.

The kiss was passionate. It was filled with love and longing. We went through so much together to get here. Now , finally , me and Khun Nu can be together. We can finally love each other to our heart's content.

I pulled away as we both smile. He then went on his tiptoe , hugging me tightly as I hide my face on his shoulder. The rest then started cheering.

"Woohoo~ Next time go kiss inside the car ! It's hot !" Exclaimed Fae as we all burst out into laughter. I look at Khun Nu as he then placed his lips on mine. We both smile in between the kiss and after while , we pulled away as he then hugged me tightly. I held his waist , lifting him off the ground slightly.

- 3 months later -

I sigh , opening my eyes as I squinted them due to the light. I then turned to look beside me , seeing my one and only lover. I smile , caressing his cheek gently making him hum , opening his eyes slowly.

"Good morning teerak .." I said softly making him smile softly.

"Good morning baby .." he replied as I then peck his lips.

"We have to go to work .." I said making him whine , hiding his face on my arm.

"Mai aow .. I want to stay here and sleep with you .." he whined softly making me chuckle.

"Come on .. we will still see each other at work .." I said making him look at him.

"It's different." He said making me chuckle , pecking his lips again.

"Come on .." I said, trying to get him out. I sigh , seeing him still not getting up. I soon smirk , looking at him.

"If you don't want to get up , we won't do it that often anymore.." I said making him look at me.

"We will only do it 2 times per week." I said as he pout.

"You're cruel." He said.

"You love me .." I fought back.

"So deal or no deal .." I said as he sigh.

"You're very annoying , Mr Fiancé." He said making me chuckle.

"Fine .." he said as he then sat up , pouting as he glare at me. He was about to leave the bed when I grabbed his arm , pulling him down onto the bed making his eyes widened. I hovered above him , looking down at him.

"What are you doing ? Didn't you say we have to get ready for work ?" He asked , holding my arm. I then look at the clock before turning back to him.

"We have about 2 hours before we leave." I answered before kissing his neck.

"Zee .. mai aow .." he said , holding my chest as I look at him.

"I am still a little ... sore." He said as his cheek turned red. I chuckled , tilting my head.

"You're the one who wanted to do it before when I told you that you are still sore." I said making him glare.

"Fine .. if you don't want to do it , I won't force you then .." I said , getting up but he then grabbed my shirt , pulling me down making my eyes widened.

"You talk so much. I hate it." He said making me chuckle. He then proceeded to peck my lips.

"Let's do it .." he said shyly making me smile. I then grabbed the sheets , covering the both of us making him giggle.

Tadaaa ! You really think I will end it off sadly ?! Our babies deserve the love and happiness ❤️ so finally Khun Yáy has accepted the both of them. Finally the both of them can love each other no matter what ❤️🥺  Tomorrow is the last chapter of this series , is everyone ready for it to end ? 🥺

Tell me what do you want to see in the special chapter , do comment any suggestions that you want to see in the special chapter ❤️ I'll take each of your suggestions into consideration na~

So tomorrow is the last chapter of the book. ❤️ I will upload it at 12pm sharp so do stay tune and look forward for the wrap up of the book na~ ❤️🥺 I hope you all loved this book as much as I do ❤️ thank you so much for your love and support till this day ❤️ I SHALL SEE YOU TOMORROW ! ❤️🥺❤️😋