30

Zee's POV.

"Zee .." I turned seeing Khun Nu. He then turned to Janis as I then realized I was holding her hand.

"Khun Nu .." I said as he look away.

"I-I left something in the car." He said , walking away.

"Khun Nu , wait !" I said , chasing after him. I ran outside and soon saw him walking. I quickly caught up to him.

"Khun Nu , wait .." I said grabbing his arm making him stop as I stood in front of him.

"I can explain .." He sigh as he avoided eye contact with me , pushing my hand away from his arm.

"I don't need an explanation." He said coldly , wanting to walk away but I grabbed his arm.

"It's really not what you think .." I said , trying to explain to him as he sigh , folding his arm.

"I don't like Janis." I said making him chuckle in disbelief.

"Liar. You do. I heard what you said to her." He said as I shook my head.

"I don't get it why I am still here , listening to your explanation. Now move and leave me alone." He said wanting pass me but I sigh , grabbing him wrist.

"No , I will not leave you until you hear what I have to say." I fought back as he looked at me coldly.

"I don't get it. What do you actually want from me , Zee ? First you said that you like me , the next thing I know , you're confessing to someone else. What do you think I am huh ? A toy ?!" He burst out.

"You were never a toy to me !" I fought back.

"Then ?! Why are you doing this to me ?!" He asked in frustration.

"I..." I said , not knowing what to say.

"We've kissed before and it didn't mean anything to you .. right ?" He asked as I look at him. He then nod , sighing.

"It didn't mean anything to you." He said softly. He was about to walk away when I grabbed his arm. I stood in front of him , holding both his hand as he look up to me.

"It did mean something to me." I said sternly.

"You think that it didn't mean anything to me ? Do you know how happy you make me feel when I am around you ? Do you know the reason why I decided to work at your company ? I wanted to see you , meet you because you were someone I look up to." I said , looking deep in his eyes.

"Do you know how you make me feel ? Every time when I am near you , my heart beats like crazy like it's going to burst out. You make me feel nervous every time you're close to me. Do you really think I don't want to hold you close , kiss you ? If I could do it now, I would." I said and soon sigh.

"And every time , you smile .. even if its just for a second .. it feels as if I am on cloud nine .. you say you don't like me .. but your actions says otherwise." I said , holding his hand tightly.

"And I don't care if you hate me because I love you." I said making him look at me.

"I am so in love with you , Khun Nu." I said.

"And I would do anything to make you realize that I love you." I said as tears rolled down his cheek. I slowly placed my hand on his cheek , wiping his tears away.

"I love you , Khun Nu." I said softly as he sniffled.

Nunew's POV.

I look at him as he caress my cheek.

"I hate you." I whisper.

"I hate that you make me feel this way." I said , looking away.

"I hate that you make feel weak and vulnerable. I hate that I can't be away from you. Every time I am away from you , I'll miss you like crazy. I hate that you make my heart beat fast." I croaked making him smile slightly.

"I hate everything about you." I said as I then look at him.

"I hate that I love you.." I said as his eyes softened. He then pulled me to his embrace, caressing the back of my head.

"Be my boyfriend, Khun Nu." He said making me freeze as I pulled away , looking at him.

"Let's date. Let's be together." He said making me smile slightly , nodding.

"Krub." I answered making him chuckle , pulling me back into his embrace. I smile shyly , wrapping my arms around his waist as I hide my face on his shoulder. After a while , I pulled away , looking at him.

"So .. we're dating , yes ?" I asked making him nod.

"You can't cancel this. You can't leave me. You can't back out from this. Cos if you do leave me , I'll be very sad." I said making him chuckle , nodding as he wipe my tears away.

"I'll be crazy to leave you. You are mine now , Khun Nu." He said as I smile before hugging him tightly.

- later -

"Happy birthday to Nunew ! Happy Birthday to you !!" Sang everyone as I look down to the cake. I then turned to Zee as he smile.

"Make a wish before blowing the candle." Said Nat as I nod , closing my eyes. I put my hands together, making my wish.

"Please let me be with Zee for a long time. Saddhu." I said in my heart before opening my eyes , blowing the candle out making everyone cheer. Zee then smile ,patting my head lovingly making me smile.

"Let's take a picture !" Said Fae as everyone then came , surrounding me. Zee slowly held my hand making me look down , smiling.

"Say cheese !!" Said James as we all look at the camera , taking the picture.

"Okay , the new couple next !" Said Fae as everyone went out of the frame , leaving Zee and me alone. I look at Zee awkwardly as he then smile making me chuckle. I slowly held his arm , placing my head gently on his shoulder. I smile as he placed a gentle kiss on the top of my head making everyone do teasing sound.

"Okay love birds , smile~" said Nat as we both smile at the camera.

After the party , me and Zee walked towards my car hand in hand. I look at him as he did the same.

"What ?" He asked.

"Nothing. It's just weird that we are together." I said , avoiding eye contact.

"Aren't you happy ?" He asked making me look at him. I then nod making him smile. I soon realized something making me stop my tracks making him frown , turning to me. He then looked at me as I sigh.

"Zee , being together like this .. aren't you afraid ?" I asked.

"You know .. my grandmother , she-."

"I know .. she won't be able to accept this relationship .. but I don't care , I love you and you love me , that's what matters to me." He said.

"Then .. are you not afraid ?" I asked , looking at him.

"Mai. I am not afraid of her." He answered.

"What I am more afraid of is that .. I would lose you. I don't want to lose you." He said making my eyes soften.

"The thought of me , not being able to see you anymore , I couldn't take it." He said , holding my hand tightly.

"You won't lose me." I said.

"About grandmother. You don't have to worry about her." I said and he smile , nodding. I smile , caressed his cheeks.

"Let's go home .." I said as we continued walking to the car.

Ahhh ! Our babies are finally together 🥺 this chapter was really fun to write. I got to see Zee let out his feelings and our cold Nhu who always suppress his feelings also got the courage to say what's in his heart ❤️ hope you love the chapter ! ❤️