36

~ flashback ~

Nunew's POV

"But I love her , Khun Yãy !" Shouted Gia as I held Gia's arm to calm her down.

"She is not enough for you ! You can't be with her !" Scolded Khun Yãy as she sobbed.

"You can't control me !" Fought Gia.

"I can ! I am your grandmother. This girl is not enough for you !" Shouted Khun Yãy as Gia sobbed.

"Phi .." I said , holding her arm tightly.

"I want you to break up with that girl. If not , leave this place and never come back." Said Khun Yãy making her eyes widened.

"Make your choice Gia." She said before storming off. Gia sat there as I look at her.

"Gia .." I said as she looked at me with her swollen , red eyes.

"Nhu .. why must this happen to me ? What can't I love her ? Why ?" She sobbed as I then brought her to my embrace , rubbing her back.

"It's okay .. I am here .." I comforted her softly as she continue to cry in my arms.

- next day -

I sat at the table for dinner. I look in front of me , seeing an empty seat.

"Nhu." Called Khun Yãy making me turn to her.

"Krub , grandmother." I said.

"Go and get your sister. It's dinner time." She said and I nod , getting up as I walked up the stairs. I walked towards her room , sighing. Gia has been in her room the whole day , she hasn't eaten anything since morning.

I knocked on the door a couple of times , waiting for an answer.

"Gia .. dinner is ready .. let's eat na .." I said gently. I frown not hearing any response. I then placed my hand on the door knob , thinking it was lock but it wasn't. I push the door open , peeking my head in the room , seeing it all messed up. I walked in , not seeing Gia around the room.

"Gia ?" I called out before turning to the bathroom. I slowly walked towards it , hesitating to open it. I then push the door open and soon my eyes widened seeing Gia on the ground with white froth coming out of her mouth.

"Gia !!" I shouted as I rush towards her body. I held her tightly , breathing hard as tears rolled down my cheeks.

"Gia ! Wake up !!" I cried as I shook her body , trying to wake her up but she wouldn't. I then saw a bottle of pills laying beside her. I shook my head in disbelief , looking at Gia.

"No .. no !" I cried uncontrollably , holding her close.

"Grandmother !!" I shouted and after a while , Khun Yãy and a fee maids came running in. Her eyes widened seeing me holding Gia in my arms , crying.

- next few days -

I held Khun Yãy's arm tightly as she sobbed , hugging a picture of Gia tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I looked at a picture where there was me , Karin and Gia in it. That day , I knew that I have lost another person who knows me better than anyone else. I close my eyes , sighing.

~ end of flashback ~

I sigh , opening my eyes to see Zee , looking down at me.

"Is your blood pressure rising ? It's not that hot in here though .." He said , wiping my nose.

"It's not hot in here but I feel the heat." I said making him chuckle.

"I guess I was so excited to do it .." I said pouting making him chuckle as he cupped my cheeks.

"Why are you cute hm ?" He asked , squeezing my cheeks making me glare at him. He then leaned down to place a peck on my lips.

"Let's go and sleep .." he said making me nod. He walked around the couch as I opened my arms. He smiled slightly as he carried me in his arms , walking up the stairs.

- next morning -

Zee's POV

I frown , hearing my phone buzz. I slowly let go of Khun Nu , reaching my hand out to the night stand as I grabbed my phone. I answered the call , placing my phone next to my ear.

"Krub ?" I asked groggily.

"Hello , is this Khun Zee from Crystals Enterprise ?"

"Krub .." I said with my eyes still close.

"This is Sam also known as Sammy , the influencer who you are supposed to meet today for our discussion about our collab .. we are still meeting right ?" my eyes shot open as I sat up making Khun Nu plopped down on the beside me with a frown , opening his eyes.

"Krub ! Me and Khun Nu will be there very shortly .." I said earning an okay for her as I hung up. I then turned to Khun Nu who fell asleep back.

"Khun Nu , wake up , we have a meeting with Ms Sam .." I said making him hum.

"5 more minutes .." he groan making me sigh.

"We don't have 5 minutes , come on .. we are going to be late." I said before getting out the bed , walking to the bathroom as he sat up , ruffling his hair.

"I hope you waking me up is worthy." Said Khun Nu as he drove.

"Well I am sorry if we had to go to a meeting for your product collaboration." I said making him glare at me through his sunglasses.

"Whatever." He said coldly making me chuckle , grabbing his hand as I interlocked my fingers with his.

"I love you .." I said making him glance at me.

"If this is your way of making it up to me. I hate you." He said making me chuckle , kissing his hand as he drove.

We walked into the cafe as Khun Nu fold his arm.

"Khun Zee ! Khun Nu !" We both turned and soon Khun Nu took off his sunglasses , placing it on his head. We both then walked towards the table as the woman smile.

"Ms Sam , am I right ?" I asked as she smile.

"Kha .." She said.

"I'm Zee and this is Khun Nunew." I said as she looked at Khun Nu , staring at him up and down.

"Nice to meet you , Zee~" she cooed before shaking my hand , totally ignoring Khun Nu who was standing beside me with a cold expression.

"Take a seat .." she said as we both sat down. She then held my hand making Khun Nu frown. I look at her , shock.

"You don't know how excited I am .. about this collaboration .." she said as she rubbed her hand on mine making me clear my throat , turning to Khun Nu who was shooting laser through his eyes.

"Right , we both are .." I said , chuckling nervously.

"Oh before we start , let me go order drinks for us .." she said before getting up to leave. I then turned to Khun Nu , sighing.

"Be nice ..." I said making him turn to me , glaring at me.

"How am I supposed to be nice when she is going all over you ?" He asked.

"Just .. be nice okay ?" I asked making him sigh , groaning as he fold his arms.

"Whatever." He said coldly making me smile.

"That's my boy .." I said making him roll his eyes.

Someone is jealousss 🤭 hope you have a good day ahead naaa~ enjoy the upcoming chapters 😋