12

Zee's POV

"Khun Nu ?" I said , holding his shoulder gently as I looked at him worriedly.

"My head ....it hurts ...." He said softly , holding his head. I look at him as his face was pale.

"What do you need ? Do you need anything ?" I asked , not knowing what to do.

"Call .. Nat ..." he groan , holding his head.

"Hold on .. let me get you to the sofa .." I said before hooking my hands under his knee. I slowly carried him bridal style , walking towards the sofa. I placed him down gently , making sure his head is on the pillow. I quickly grabbed his phone , wanting to call Nat but realized it needed a passcode.

"Khun Nu , your passcode .." I said.

"25 ...0701 .." he whispered , holding his head. I quickly typed in his passcode , going to his phone before calling Nat. I placed the phone next to my ear , hearing it ring. I kneeled down in front of Khun Nu , looking at him worriedly. Soon the ringing stop and the line went through.

"Oh Nhu , what's up ?"

"Khun Nat , it's me , Zee .." I said.

"Aow , Zee , what are you doing with Khun Nu's phone ? Where is he ?" He asked.

"Khun Nu , his head is hurting badly ... he told me to call you ..." I said.

"Oh , Zee , do me a favour , can you go and check one of the drawers , there should be painkillers in one of them." He said making me get up , speed-walking towards the table. I opened each drawers , searching through one by one. I sigh , not seeing any painkillers anywhere.

"There's nothing .. there's no painkiller anywhere .." I said.

"Shit , okay , Zee , listen to me na , there's a 24 hours pharmacy .. right across our building , I need you to go over there and get some painkillers for Khun Nu now .." he said as I glanced at Khun Nu who was massaging his temple.

"Okay .. I'll go get the painkillers .." I said before hanging up. I then ran over to Khun Nu.

"Khun Nu , hold on for a while .. I'll go get your painkillers real quick .." I said as I then took out my blazer , placing it over his body. I quickly ran out of the office , running down.

I ran out of the building realizing it was was about to rain but I all I cared about was to get painkillers for Khun Nu as fast as possible. I entered the pharmacy , jogging towards the counter.

"I need the best painkillers you have .." I said as the worker grabbed a box of painkillers. She then hand me one as I quickly paid for it.

"Thank you .." I said before running out with the pills in my hand. I ran back to the building as fast as possible. I ran up the stairs and entered Khun Nu's office. I quickly head towards him who was laying on the sofa.

"Khun Nu .. I got the painkillers .. let's take eat it na .." I said gently as he slowly opened his eyes. He nod , getting up as I took out one pill from the packaging. He took it , placing it in his mouth. I then saw his water bottle on the table. I grabbed it , giving it to him as he gulped down the medicine. He sigh as he gave me his water bottle. I placed it back on the table before looking at him. I then got up , sitting beside him.

Suddenly I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I turned my head seeing Khun Nu's head on my shoulder.

"Khun Nu .." I said , freezing in my spot.

"Let me close my eyes for 5 minutes." He said as I smile slightly , nodding.

Soon his phone started ringing making me look down to see Nat's name on the screen. I cleared my throat before answering the phone.

"Krub .. he just took the medicine .. he's resting now , don't worry .. okay krub .." I said before hanging up.

"Why did you pick up the call ? I was sleeping. Who asked you to answer the phone ?" He asked with his eyes close.

"It was Khun Nat , Khun Nat was worried about you ... he asked if you could drive home by your own .." I said.

"If you can't drive .. then he said I should call Mr Rain to come and pick you up as Khun Nat is caught up in a traffic." I said as he sigh.

"I can't drive right now." He said.

"I'll call Mr Rain to pick you up." I said , going through his contacts but he then grabbed his phone back making me frown.

"Can you drive ?" He asked and I nod slowly. He then sat up all of a sudden making me hold his arm. He rubbed his temple , looking at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that ? Do you want to get killed ?" He asked making shake my head.

"Then what are you waiting for ? You are going to drive me home." He said.

"Oh , right .. here let me help .." I said as I got up. I held his arm as I helped him up. I then grabbed my bag and also his bag. I held his arm tightly as we slowly walked out of the office.

"Careful .." I said as we walked towards his red sport car. He then took out his car keys , handing it to me.

"If you scratch Qilin. I am going to kill you." He said coldly making me chuckle. I then opened the car door , helping him get in the car slowly. I close the door , running to the other side. I got in , sitting in the driver seat. I closed the door , buckling my seatbelt as I turned to Khun Nu who had his eyes close.

"I can sense that you are staring at me." He said making me look away , starting the car.

"Khun Nu , I need your address krub." I said making him sigh as he lazily keyed in his address into the GPS. I then drove off once he was done.

After awhile , I pulled up in front of his house. I got out of the car , running to the other side. I opened the car door as I help Khun Nu out.

"Be careful .." I said holding his arm.

"You can leave." He said as I look at the big house.

"This is where you live ?" I asked.

"Does it look like a hotel to you ?" He asked.

"Thats not what I mean. I always thought you live in a palace .." I answered as he sigh.

"Leave." He said before walking towards his door.

"Oh , Let me know when you arrive home. Do not let the same thing happen like before." He said before entering his house. I smiled slightly before walking out of the place.

Oho~ this is getting interesting~ 😋😋