1 : You again

Ellie's POV

“Hey girl we will be late. Hurry up . “ Amber shouted to me from the living room .

“Wait a second I'm coming . “ I replied . I took a last look in the mirror and put my glasses on .

 ( outfit in external link :)) ) 

“I don't think im ready to do it Amber . “ I said and looked on the ground .

“Don't be silly El . You can .It's just a concert . The chances that he will see you are one in a million . It will be dark and he will be busy singing . “ she said and I smiled .

“Maybe you are right. Mmmm I really want to hear his voice and it's his birthday today . “ I said and Amber grabbed my hand .

After about 30 minutes in traffic we were there . The stadium where they were playing was really crowded . Thousand of young girls were screaming and singing . They were having big posters with them .

I parked my car and I wore a hoodie so no one could recognise me even if probably no one remember me . The doors opened and all he girls started running in that direction .

I was casually waiting for them all to go inside and then I gave my tickets . I looked at a bodyguard next to the door and I smiled to him . He was looking really familiar but I ignored it .

We took our seats . They were really close about 5-6 metres from the stage . Hope Niall won't see me .

“Ellie don't worry . Everything will be ok . They will sing , you will have fun and then it will be over . Just think possitive . He won't see you . He hadnt seen you 7 months and you had changed a little bit and you are not really close . “ Amber smiled to me .

“I know it's just that after all this time I will see him . I will see him . I will hear his beautiful voice . I wil hear his laugh and I will burst into tears . “ I said and I took a deep breath .

They turned off the lights and a video of them started playing . A video of them at a party .I remember when they were recording it . Great fun . I laughed as I saw them .

The video finished and the music started playing . Liam started singing Up All Night and then i saw him . His messy blondish hair . His beautiful blue eyes . His masculed body . Every single detail of him . He was having fun with his best mates singing .

Then I saw Harry . My ex- best friend who probably now hate me for breaking Niall's heart . His curls were like always really messy . He was wearing a gayish Rolling Stones t-shirt . Wait did I just called him gay . Hehe . I giggled to myself and I started dancing with Amber not worrying about Niall .

They played some songs from Over Again to Rock me and then I heard the familiar sound of the guitar . It was the intro of Little Things .

Niall was sitting in the middle playing his guitar with closed eyes . Weird cause I remember he was always smiling to the crowd . Ohh no .. It was our song . He was always singing it to me . Maybe he miss me .

Nahh I don't think so.. he probably has another girl . I bite my low lip and closed my eyes too . When Harry and Niall started singing the second chorus I opened them again and I was looking at Niall who was now smiling a little bit to Harry .

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you.“ he started singing . His voice got even better than it was . Tears started streaming down my face . I was looking at him . He was crying too and he was looking straight in my direction .

Niall's POV

“ Niall mate you can do it . It's been 7 months . One day you have to forget about her . Just sing . “ Zayn started to confort me .

I just smiled knowing that after this song I will need a break to calm down my tears . I took my guitar and I started playing the first notes of the song . I closed my eyes and I was listening to the boys singing it .

After Harry's solo I opened them and he smiled to me . We started singing the chorus when I saw her . She was standing there some metres from the stage and she was crying . I finally found her . I started crying not stopping singing . We were looking at each other . She was shyly smiling to me but I couldnt do the same . I was so mad but I just wanted to know why she left . When the song ended I saw her mouthing “ happy birthday Niall . “ I closed my eyes for a moment and I told Paul to go get her .

During all the other songs she was no longer in the audience . Paul got her backstage . I was so excited to see her again but also so mad that all I wanted to do was to go to the gym , which was my daily routine after our break up , and forget about everything .

“Thank you Paris . You were incredible tonight . “ Louis shouted and we walked out of the stage .

I started looking after Ellie and quickly found her . She was sitting in our dressing room and she was talking with Lou and the girl that was sitting next to her at the concert .

When she saw me she stopped . Lou and the other girl walked out of the room so now it was only me and her . It was and awkward silence until I decided to say something.

“So.. what are you doing here Annabelle ? I thought that you didnt want to see me again . “ I said to her with a little anger in my voice.

“I just wanted to see you performing . My plan wasn't to see you and talk to you . “ she replied in a sassy way .

“And my plan was not to see you again too but somehow you are here standing in front of me . “ I said casually.

“You know I have better things to do than talking to you . Im leaving . “ she said and she walked next to me to the door . I smelt her perfumes and all I wanted was to hug her but I would probably get punched .

“Wait . “ I shouted .