~Chapter Four~

The next day Kenma and I woke up to the sun shining into my bedroom window. We didn't have any alarms set since it was the weekend, so we slept in until around ten in the morning. Kenma was the first one awake. When I got up I saw Kenma sitting at my desk watching YouTube on his phone.

"Good morning...how long have you been up?" I asked Kenma.

"Not long, maybe an hour. I've just been sitting here watching youtube."

"Okay, so not long. What did you wanna do today?"

"Arcade?" He suggested. I was definitely down to go to the arcade. I pulled out clothes to get dressed in, going with a pair of black jeans, a white t-shirt, and a maroon, gold, and white plaid button up shirt that I rolled the sleeves up to. Kenma was in a pair of ripped black jeans, a random graphic t-shirt, and a thin black jean jacket that had a hood on it. Not gonna lie, the outfit looks really good on him.

Once we were dressed, and I was done being distracted by him, we headed to the train station so we could get closer to the arcade.

When we got to where we needed to be, we got off the train and started walking the streets. The arcade was only a few blocks over from the station, so it wasn't too bad of a walk.

When we got there we headed right over to the machine to fill the cards we've already had from the previous times we've been here.

"So, what game first?" I asked.

"Skeeball. I'm going to beat your ass this time." He said, running over to the blue and purple machines. Last time we were here I got a higher score than he did on these machines.

We played a few rounds until he actually did win a round. I might have intentionally sucked so he could beat me though. That's one of the few games that I'm better than Kenma at.

After skeeball we headed over to some of the other games, trying to win as many tickets as we could. We've been saving up for some of the bigger ticket items in the case.

When we decided to head over to the coin pushers we ran into a few familiar faces.

"Hey, didn't expect to see you guys here." I said to Bokuto and Akaashi. Both of them were at a coin pusher.

"Hey! The hell are you guys doing out this way?" Bokuto asked.

"Playing games, obviously." Kenma answered.

"Well...yeah, I guess that's what you'd be doing in an arcade. We were just about to grab some food, you guys wanna come with? We're just going to the pizza place next door and then coming back." Bokuto offered. We got here not too long ago, but we accepted the offer and headed next door to the pizza place.

The four of us sat down at the first table we saw, which was one close to the door. Once we had ordered what we wanted we got to talking. We were mostly talking about the training camp that was coming up next weekend. We were all excited, but we got excited for every camp.

Soon the pizza came. We ate while we joked around and talked and then we headed back over to the arcade.

Kenma and Akaashi went off to play some racing games, leaving Bokuto and I over at the coin pushers. This was my chance to talk to him, but I also would rather have the conversation I want to at home or somewhere a bit more private.

"Hey, Bokuto, are you busy tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, why?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the coin pusher he was playing on.

"I was wondering, if Kenma doesn't sleep over again, do you maybe want to sleep over tonight."

"Yeah, I'm down." He nodded.