~Chapter Sixteen~

The last leg of the day felt like it moved so slow. To be honest that was probably because volleyball was the last thing on my mind. All I could really think about was Kenma wanting to kiss me. Like...he actually initiated it.

I guess people could tell I was distracted because between matches Bokuto pulled me outside to talk.

"Dude, the hell is going on with you? Your plays aren't connecting like they usually do."

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

"Well, considering you guys have lost every single game since lunch, I'd say so." He said.

"Okay, Kenma kissed me. He actually kissed me and he suggested we try it and it's been the only thing on my mind. That's what took us so long at lunch."

"Holy shit, really!?" He was excited for me.

"Yeah, and if we had the time, and if he'd let me, I would've stood there and made out with him."

"Oh, I'm sure you would. I'm gonna assume you guys haven't had a chance to talk through anything yet and it was just kind of a situation where you guys kissed and then realized you had somewhere to be."

"Yeah, pretty much. I'm sure we'll talk about it tonight."

"You gotta let me know how it goes. I gotta know if the two of you start dating."

"You'll be one of the first to know." I said.

"Good. For now, pull your head out of your ass and win a game. Your last game of the night is against us, and I'd rather have a fair game."

"Ugh, fine." I rolled my eyes as we walked back in. We saw our teams starting to line up on the court to play, so we'd come back inside just in time. I lined up on the court at the front where I usually do and we got the game started.

I tried to put it out of my mind, but I couldn't do it completely, especially not with him standing right there next to me. I did better than the last few games though, and we actually beat Fukurodani, so it's fine. Right?

Kenma and I waited for Fukurodani to be done with their punishment lap and then we headed over to dinner with Bokuto and Akaashi.

"So, what are we working on tonight?" Suga asked.

"No idea." I said.

"Well, Kuro and I won't be there." Kenma said. I looked at him confused, we hadn't talked about not doing individual practice tonight but I wasn't against skipping tonight.

"You're gonna skip out on the last night? The hell?" Daichi pouted.

"There'll be other camps, they practiced with us the other nights. Kuroo has been distracted half the day anyway, maybe it's better if he takes a break." Bokuto said. He was trying to cover my ass, but it didn't work too well.

"Yeah, come to think of it, Kuroo, you have been off. Are you good?" Daichi asked. Thanks a lot, Bokuto.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just tired I guess." I shrugged. Luckily they all took that as an answer and dropped the subject and switched to trying to figure out what they were actually going to do for practice tonight with a few less players in the gym.

After we finished eating, Kenma and I split off from the rest of the group and headed back to the dorms. We were the only ones there, which wasn't surprising. We got showers and then we sat in Nekoma's room. I sat at our little area up against the wall. Kenma decided he was going to sit in my lap facing me.

"That is a very dangerous position, Kenma." I smirked. He was confused for a moment. I knew the moment it hit him because he turned bright red.

"S-sorry I wasn't thinking." He said.

"You're fine. I never said I didn't like it." That comment only made him blush more. We sat there in silence for a minute before he decided to cuddle into me with his legs wrapped around my waist and hit arms around my neck.

"So, are we going to talk about earlier?" I asked.

"We can."

"How was it?"

"I liked it. I liked it a lot, actually. You weren't the only one distracted the rest of the day. That's all I could think about." He pulled away from me slightly to look at me. He had a small smile on his face.

"So, what's running through your head about all this?"

"I think I'm in love with you, Kuro." He smiled.

"Are we going to make things official?" I asked.

"Can we?" He asked. I nodded and pulled him into a quick kiss before holding him in my arms and just sitting there smiling.

"Are we gonna tell people?"

"Nah, they can figure it out on their own." He said. I nodded in response. I sat there staring into his gorgeous golden eyes. After a few minutes he went in to kiss me. It started out as just a small, sweet kiss, but slowly turned into something more passionate. His hands tangled themselves in my hair and gently pulled while my hands rested on his face and one rested on his hip.

"Stop me if I'm going too far, okay?" I said. He nodded and I decided to test his limits. I moved from his lips to his neck, kissing around and being gentle enough so I didn't leave marks that the entire team could see.

"T-the fuck -" His breathing hitched a bit and he was surprised. I'd found a sensitive spot. I attacked the spot with kisses, earning little noises from him. He was enjoying himself. Not gonna lie, I definitely was enjoying it too but I also knew we couldn't do much more because we didn't want to get caught by our teammates, coaches, or anyone on any of the other teams. I decided to stop before we could get caught.

"Why'd you stop?" He looked disappointed.

"I promise, as soon as we get home we can do whatever you want. I don't want anyone to catch us. God only knows what they'd say."

"Just a little bit more?" He asked. The look in his eyes was a mix between passion and lust. He was horny. I mean, I knew he was, I was too, and I could...feel it, for lack of better words.

"I can't, Kitten, not here."

"Fine, I understand. I'll be back then...I gotta go take care of this..." He said quietly. I knew what he was talking about.

"Alright, I'll be here waiting for you." I smiled. He got off of me and headed out of the room. I started scrolling through one of the NSFW fanfics I had on my phone to maybe help myself calm down a bit.

After a bit Kenma came back in and sat down next to me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Better?" I asked.

"Mmhm." He nodded. He was starting to fall asleep. I moved both of us into a lying position and we both fell asleep pretty easily. 

~Word Count~
~1180~