14: role play

JOBE 🙊

JOBE 🙊 | HELP IM BEING HARASSED

ME | WHAT?!

JOBE 🙊 | JUDE'S STANKY MANKY EX

ME | VAGESSA

JOBE 🙊 | HELP LMAO

SHE WONT LEAVE NE ALONW

SHE THINKS IF SHE TAKS TO ME TJEN JUDE WILL WAHT HER BSCK ☠

ME | IF YOU TAK TO HER 😍😜

JOBE 🙊 | ACTUALLY KYS.

HELP ME.

ME | JUST BLOCK HER MATEEEE

JOBE 🙊 | SHE TEXTED ME ON MESSAGES 😑

AND ON HER BACK UP SNAP

AND SHE ASKED HER FRIEND TO TEXT ME.

ME | A BEG IF I EVER SAW ONE 😣

JOBE 🙊 | WORDDDD

"SHE WON'T GET A LIFE AND MOVE ON!" jobe complained, as i paced around his room.

while jude was at the gym (GOALS 😍), jobe had invited nicole, adora and i over to his place, to hang out.

we were all caught up in the interesting topic of smack talking jude's racist ex - vanessa was a menace.

since our first interraction, she had made 3 new snapchat accounts, 1 new instagram account to stalk me, a new tiktok account, and even friended adora on roblox.

it was safe for us to deem her as crazy.

"i think she's sick. like mentally unwell, cuz what is this rubbish?" adora sighed, kissing her teeth. nicole nodded in agreement.

"jude don't even rate her anyways, she's just begging it at this point." jobe added.

i shrugged, "she wants to keep the popularity she gained from dating him, and it's really sad." the others solemnly agreed.

shortly after, we decided to add my cousin malika and ami to the call. we had missed them so much since they had made their devastating depature.

i make it seem like they died, but the friend group just wasn't grouping without them.

"hey monkeys!" malika squealed, biting her tongue inbetween her teeth. she gave us a cheeky wave.

"my princess." jobe gushed, kissing the camera - malika puckered up too.

"you man are GROSS. WE MISS YOU, AMI." nicole cried, pretending to wipe imaginary tears from her cheeks. malika looked offended.

"what about me?" she pouted.

my pupils gradually shifted to the corner, of my eyes, and i skeptically squinted.

"you can stay in brazil." i joked, resulting in jobe tugging on my braids.

"OW, ACTUALLY STOP. YOU GORILLA." i squealed - the boy giggled.

"I MISS YOU ALL TOO MUCH!" ami whined, running her tanned hand through her bronze, bouncy curls.

"omg, where's jude?" malika queried.

"gym." adora informed her, causing the girl on the other side of the camera to nod.

we reverted back to topic.

"so, jude's ex will not leave us alone - at first it was jokes, but now it's getting concerning." nicole filled them in.

"getting? you've got to be having a laugh." jobe blinked in surprise.

we all giggled.

suddenly, ami paused.

"guys..." she trailed off,

"vanessa is typing."

(A/N: vanessa is he who knocks fr ☠.

IVE MISSED YOU ALL, MY LIL SUGAR CUBESSSSS!!!! IM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE 😣 SKL N THAT INNIT

BUT ITS COO, IM BACK 😜

AND FUN FACT; VANESSA IS BASED OFF A REAL LIFE PERSON THAT I KNOW. 🥰. I HOPE SHE FEELS HONORED! 😁

THANKYOUTHANKYOU FOR OVER 3K READS  (NO I DIDNT RE READ MY OWN BOOK THAT MUCH 😑) I LOVE U ALLLLLLL

IK PPL ALWAYS BE SAYIN THAT, BUT I GENUINLEY LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH!! U GIVE ME MOTIVATION 🗣💯.