7: it was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

*HUGER TIME SKIP THAN THE GAP IN HAILEY BIEBER'S CAREER*

reina.carmen

CAPTION: WEMBLEY STADIUM 📍 @ada

CAPTION: WEMBLEY STADIUM 📍 @ada.obi @amijbrown_e @malika_carmenn @ni.colette1 @jobebellingham @judebellingham @bukayosaka

judebellingham: SEE YOU SOON 😊

^ reina.carmen: YES CU

bukayosaka: tagged the whole village 😭👏

^ reina.carmen: da hood 😹🙏

ni.colette1: EDGES ARE SERVIN

^ reina.carmen: if they turn white, i'll off myselfI

amijbrown_e: BLACK BEAUTY

liked by creator

jobebellingham: MEETING MY IBFS IRL 🙈

^ reina.carmen: JOBE BAE

vanessaaharris_7: cu thereee!! 💟

^ reina.carmen: ohh ur gonna be there too? funnn 😍

user1: i need this friend group

user2: OMG REINA AND JUDE IRLLLL 

user3: i ship jeina so bad 😷

^ user4: boys and girls can be friends without liking each other kmttt 

^ user5: did i ask 

(A/N: poor writing warning... here goes 😷😷) 

 "it looks so much bigger inside." adora gushed, dreamily gawking at the vast stadium that was Wembley. the girls had gone to show there support for the english team (jude, marcus, bukayo and raheem)

"stop talking and find out seats!" nicole urged, excitedly tugging at the older girl's arm. ada rolled her eyes and glanced at their tickets, "over here!" she directed.

fortunately, ami's mother had arranged seats that were quite near to the action, so the group had a fantastic view of the events in the game (marcus rashford's yummy self)

reina panicked, "guys, i'm nervous. what if jude thinks i'm a catfish." she cried, grabbing her head in distress.

ami stopped her, "you'll ruin your edges!" she warned playfully, as they took their seats. 

thousands of people made their way hastily into the stadium; looks of anxiety, excitement and driven determination could be spotted in the crowds - everybody wanted their country to win.

"can we quickly pray for-" 

"GUYS?" a male voice called.

all five girls abruptly jerked at the sudden noise - there eyes were met with jobe bellingham , who was grinning from ear to ear.

"BABE!" reina was the first to exclaim, followed by the rest of the girls engulfing jobe in a huge, heartfelt hug. 

"it's so cool to meet you, like you're real!" jobe gasped, shoving his hands into the pockets of his adidas sweats. 

"respectfully, you are so damn fine in person." malika admitted, causing the group of teens to laugh. 

"all you." jobe complimented, grinning wildly, "i'm sat next to you guys, by the way." he informed them, resting his head on adora's shoulder.

"your brother; his whereabouts?" reina demanded in a playful manner - jobe chuckled.

"getting changed or something." he shrugged, nonchalantly. 

a few conversations later, the one and only jude bellingham was seen emerge from the entrance, along with his england teammates.

reina and her friends screamed the boy's name, but his ears seemed to have been made of plastic, as he did not acknowledge them a single time.

"are this boy's ears for show? can he not hear us?" nicole tutted, crossing her arms over her chest. reina sighed,

"JUDE, YOU BIG FAT NEEK, LOOK OVER HERE!" she screamed, careless of the concerned glances she was receiving. nicole supported her by clapping.

finally, jude heard their yells and quickly jogged over to meet the girls, who were now estatic. bukayo followed close behind.

"JUDEY! JUDE BELLINGHAM!" malika mockingly gushed, pretending to faint. jude jokingly waved her off, pulling reina into a long-awaited embrace.

"you're taller than i thought you'd be." jude quietly chuckled in her ear, causing her to internally blush. (A/N: reminder that this is a black girl 😷)

 "dad's genes." reina shyly replied, peering down at her shoes.

"are those what you're wearing? your dad's jeans?" jude snorted, in attempt to make a punny joke (A/N: see what i did there, bugaboos? 😉) reina rolled her eyes at his dorkish comment.

"rei? is that how it is; you just air me?" bukayo frowned, as reina rushed to give him a hug. 

"sorry brother kayo." she laughed, rubbing the young man's head.

marcus rashford suddenly approached them; adora and nicolette felt themselves on the verge of dying.

"come on lads, we've gotta go - and uh, thanks for coming to support, everyone!" he quickly smiled, dragging bellingham and saka with him. jude childishly pouted and waved at reina.

"am i red right now?" reina breathed, memorized by the glorious men that had just been in her touch. 

" no, dark as always! " malika joked, earning a punch in her right arm. "OUCH! RACIST ATTACK!" she exclaimed, ami and adora hushing her.

"stop acting like you were raised without decorum." nicole hissed, flicking the 1 5-year-old's forehead.

(A/N: warning for the next chapter... tissues might be necessary! 😝 

also uhm, just like to say, if anything is inaccurate in this book, please please please don't hesitate to keep your mouth QUIET AND JUST READ. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, LEAVE OMDS. IT'S JUST FOR FUNSIES 😁😁

ok sorry, that wasn't cute... 

seriously feel free to leave comments, cuz comments are more interesting than the story itself 😭👏

LOVE YOU ALL! YOU ARE A WORTHY INDIVIDUAL 💋💋)