13: off to america

FUNNEH PPL

ami 🙌 | guys, i have sad news

nicole 😥 | NOOO OMG TIMOTHEE CHALAMET HAS A GIRLFRIEND ☹

ok kayo 😊 | be fr 😭

Me | WHAT IS IT AMI

ami 🙌 | IM GOING TO COLOMBIA FOR SUMMER... TOMORROW

JOBE 🙊 | NO NO NO NO DONT LEAVE ME 🙁

milo muncher 💋| say sike

"ami, no!" reina cried, as ami began to roll her suitcases toward the check-in.

the friend group had come to wave ami off to colombia; another bird was leaving the nest. reina's cousin, malika had already left for brasil 2 days ago.

everyone wanted to see family for the summer.

"we're gonna miss you." jobe sulked, pulling her into a hug. she dropped her hand luggage and wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

"i'm gonna miss you too, stop making me sad." she jokingly whined. 

adora snatched her in for a final hug, until ami had to leave. the group watched in sadness as their friend left for south america.

"can we go to nandos?" jobe randomly asked, rubbing his stomach. the teenagers laughed at his comment.

"so outta pocket," snorted reina, as she lightly smacked the boy's head - a small smile crept on jude's face; he gazed upon reina with such admiration.

she was beautiful, loving, understood everyone's perspective, got on amazingly with her brother - the total package. although, it seemed that this particular package was out of reach; he was nervous to tell her how he truely felt.

"you didn't have to pay." reina frowned at the lightskinned boy beside her.

"i know, but i wanted to!" jude assured her, giving her a simple shrug of the shoulders - she nodded.

for a few minutes, the pair were silent.

the others - jobe, nicole, bukayo and adora - had gone to the car to film some social media content, leaving the two alone together.

jude's finger tapped impatiently on the wooden table; reina stared meekly at the floor, but he longed for her eyes to meet his.

"so, what should we talk about?" jude asked, facing completely towards the girl.

she sighed, "don't begin a conversation like that - mad awkward." she quietly chuckled, playing with her thumbs. jude's eyes travelled down her body, until he felt as though he was intruding, and swiftly glanced away.

"oh, i know! do you think the government is conspiring against us?" reina proposed, mysteriously.

jude tried to conceal the eyeroll.

"goofiest nonsense ever. next question, mate." he laughed.

"mates don't look at eachother like married couples, you know." reina shrugged, biting her inner cheek. the boy beside her coughed.

"what's the matter, judey?" she teased, watching as he flustered helplessly.

"piss OFF." he cried, nudging her. she cackled and nudged him back.

"oh, i know what to talk about." she finally stopped, causing jude to compose himself and look at her.

"so, vanessa said some racist stuff on dms, like two days ago, calling me ghetto and loud, and every other black girl stereotype." she admitted.

"reina-"

"and then, she excused it by saying she dated a black guy, YOU." she sighed.

jude couldn't help but cackle at the words of his deluded ex girlfriend.

"i fail to see how this is funny," reina frowned at the taller boy beside her. he quickly regained composure.

"sorry ma'am. it's just-"

"pause - you just called me 'ma'am'..." she gasped, a cheeky smile grew on her face.

"i can't with you." sighed jude, chuckling slightly.

"but you can't without me, either." reina said, poking his side - he nodded.

"you're absolutely right,

but let's not think about that for now."

(A/N: I LIED... IM BACK?)