"We need to eat." He kissed me,

"Can we door dash here?" I grabbed the remote and called for a nurse. "What do you want. I say Chinese but I also want pizza and seafood so you choose."

"Well order maybe some shrimp and broccoli for the seafood, get some pizza rolls, and then get whatever else you want. I'll take chicken and lo mein." I nodded.

"Same thing." He nodded.

"Hey guys." His nurse walked in.

"Hey I just wanted to see if we could door dash here?"

"Yes just make sure they come to the right gate and tell me when it's outside." I nodded.

"Okay thank you and you look so beautiful."

"Thank you." I nodded,

"No problem."

"It's gate two. Tell him the blue doors." I nodded and she left out.

"Oh my gosh my birthday is tomorrow." I danced.

I went on door dash and got our order together.

I still cant believe how far along I was in my pregnancy before I find out, I am about to be 6 months pregnant in 3 week. That is crazy.

"I still can't believe I am pregnant." I laughed.

"I knew you were going to be soon but you are 5 months. When did we conceive?"

"What was going on five months ago? I know it was before the trip because the trip was only like one month so I was pregnant before the trip. It can't be the time that you fuck the shit out of me in my kitchen because that was like a day or two before we went on the trip. Well, it had to be like May because it takes about three weeks to fertilize the eggs so it was definitely may. We have sex way to much. I think we had sex every day in May so-

" I was in Vegas in May and we were beefing."

" oh yes, because that's when we had that whole family sit down. And then you popped up and fuck the shit out of me. So that must be the date that we conceived. I did tell you to nut in me, so yeah that must've been the day."

"Oh yeah. I think that's the when you said that you wanted to have my kid and every since then I've been wetting them eggs." I laughed. "Shooting up the club."

" I got our doctor to send the gender to my mom. So my mom knows what the gender is. We definitely need to get a ultrasound song out just to see the progress of our beautiful baby."

" are we going to do like a gender reveal."

" I don't know, she wanted to know so I told them to just tell her. I don't really care with her. It's a girl or a boy I just want them to be healthy."

"Yeah. I had so much shit planned for your birthday. And I had to get fucking shot. This shit sucks."

" oh well there's always next year or next month." I shrugged. "right now we have to worry about your health. I'm not really too worried about my birthday right now." He looked at me.

"That is not fair because I feel like it's been so much shit since we got back. We should have just stay there."

"I was thinking that to... all of this shit wouldn't have happened. But it did and we are going to overcome this. Nothing is going to tear us apart and birthday or no birthday who really cares. This has been an eventful year. Very eventful. Last year around this time I was in New York with your daughter having the worst fucking time of my life. Now I am happier than I've been in a very long time. I have a great relationship with my family, everyone in my family at that. I thought I never would be able to forgive my mom, but look at me. She is one of my favorite people. I have a great relationship with Gia, it's not like we're best friends, but there's still that respect there. She's my baby and I love her. I have three amazing best friends, including Macy. I have a beautiful relationship which I want feared. I don't know why I fear being happy... Well, let me stop lying, I feared being too happy, and then instantly being dropped on my head. But I don't feel that way with you, my mind, my body, my spirit, my heart, everything about me feel safe with you and that's all I really needEd to break away from the shackles. I have a beautiful bundle of joy on the way, so I have nobody to thank, but God." He kissed my forehead.

" I was saying the same thing to Gia. A lot has happened in the last year. The first four months consisted of me being in this place of feeling so unhappy and stuck. But then again, I have always felt that way. Always.  I just thought it was going to be another year where my child and my job makes my life. But what is so crazy is me and Gia weren't even on the best terms so I also felt like I was stuck with a child who didn't love me. And that was the worst feeling for me. I was around a bunch of motherfuckers, who I loved wholeheartedly with die right now for... at that time... but yeah... I felt like I love them so deeply, and they didn't love me back. Even my ex-wife I don't think I was in love with her but I loved her. She was there with me through some of the hardest times and not everything was horrible in our relationship. We had good times as well, but it wasn't about the good times. It was about how bad the bad times got for me." I nodded. " and then that's when it started to stall out and I started to do my shit and then this girl knocked on my door and I guess my wife was supposed to be meeting up with her something." I laughed.

"You are so corny." His smile was so wide and bright and I giggled at his storytelling.

" wait because you just got to hear how it happened. How I met the love of my life. So this girl, she knocks on the door, when I open the door, I felt my heart fall to my ass. And I felt like so fucking.. how can I say? I was so stunned by her beauty and I didn't recognize her at first so I'm just like who is this fine ass shawty right here." He joked.

"Not the New York coming out." We laughed.

" I'm like I gotta get it. But I also felt like shit because I'm like damn I am married and once I realized who she was I was like damn this my daughter best friend. This shit getting weird and spooky." I laughed loudly and he chuckled. " so we sitting down and I give her this water I was so nervous about handing it to her the right way, which was so dumb, I was so nervous. But just by the way she was talking and her body language. I knew what she wanted. I knew she wanted the kid..." he dragged out and I laughed.

"You are so fucking stupid." He grabbed my hand and kissed it quickly.

" so I get to talking to her and shit, she made me feel so comfortable. I started getting into my life problems. She was telling me everything I wanted to hear so I knew her motives was the get in the drawls. So I just felt like why keep talking when we can get to it." I laughed and he kissed me. " I kissed her and I beat her shit in. Wife came home. Try to kiss me egh... had to get away from that. I was like I love her. From the first day, I met her I loved her. I never believed in love at first sight, I was to a point in life where I didn't even believe in love, but it was... I don't know... she just did something to me. I love that girl with all my heart. She's so beautiful. She's so smart. She so kind and caring and nurturing. She so intelligent. She's such a good friend, sister, daughter, mom, wife... speaking into existence. She's so amazing beyond anything I could've ever thought she would be. She's such a great person inside and out everything that she does so pure. Everything comes so naturally to her. She has so much wisdom to be so young." He slowed down and he went from joking to stirring off into nothing. " she makes me wanna wake up every day while at the same time, making me want to sleep just so I can hold her. Every day or every second I'm not around her, I feel like I'm losing my mind. Every breath that I take and exhale I'm hoping she's breathing in the air. I hope she can feel me thinking about her. I hope she knows that she is my everything. I love her so much." I watched his lips caught in a trance at at how soft and smooth and meaningful, his words were. I could feel the electric and roaming from my ear through my body. "I hope when she takes a shower, she doesn't fall-" We laughed.

"You ass hole... You are so cute and goofy." I kissed him. "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." He kissed me and it get nasty for a second.